game ruiniers

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
KingNothing2099
Armored Tree

game ruiniers

Postby KingNothing2099 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:16 am

hurray another lopsided stacked game with fag pickers axe bara and geo, and they try talk like they got skill
These users thanked the author KingNothing2099 for the post:
Hope_Solo (Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:45 am)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: game ruiniers

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:19 am

Tell me more.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Sir Meon (Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:46 am)

Sir Meon
Aura Tree

Postby Sir Meon » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:48 am

It is always interesting what sort of things people find worthy of opening a new thread for.
This is such relevant information, i am happy there is a post about it.
My only question is: What do you expect now? That everybody will post their agreement below?

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:42 pm

go play dota lod :D
These users thanked the author Burnt for the post (total 2):
Hope_Solo (Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:50 pm) • Sir Meon (Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:59 am)
GOTEM

KingNothing2099
Armored Tree

Postby KingNothing2099 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:16 am

sir meon maybe some ppl just want to vent and speak the truth about useless fucks in games today

Sir Meon
Aura Tree

Postby Sir Meon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:04 am

KingNothing2099 wrote:sir meon maybe some ppl just want to vent and speak the truth about useless fucks in games today

In which way does this concern or help us?
I understand your frustration, I've had this a couple of times myself (even though in other games), but I didn't ever think about opening a thread on the forums to the game to express my feelings in a post that nobody could possibly get something out of that would help them personally or the community.
I don't think anybody in here does not know that ppl can sometimes pick annoying things and ruin your games, but that is what I personally expect in a public game xD
If you want to change that, either play LoD as Burnt said, or search for a team to play with, so you don't have to play with rando's ;)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Oh yeah, playing lod definitely solves that problem. You'll never feel like you're dealing with complete bullshit or that you're being hopelessly dragged down by a bunch of brain dead bags of meat. You are now free from imbalance and shitty players, problem solved forever!

KingNothing2099
Armored Tree

Postby KingNothing2099 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:47 am

its called venting morons, noone has to do anything (not that they would anyways even if they could) smashing keys on a keyboard is better than yelling or punching holes in walls or hunting down these useless wastes of socity and ending them

Sir Meon
Aura Tree

Postby Sir Meon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:16 am

Sylvanas wrote:Oh yeah, playing lod definitely solves that problem. You'll never feel like you're dealing with complete bullshit or that you're being hopelessly dragged down by a bunch of brain dead bags of meat. You are now free from imbalance and shitty players, problem solved forever!

The only way to prevent that is not playing pubs, sorry lad! xD That is just the shit you have to endure when you want to play in a public match.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:40 pm

KingNothing2099 wrote:its called venting morons, noone has to do anything (not that they would anyways even if they could) smashing keys on a keyboard is better than yelling or punching holes in walls or hunting down these useless wastes of socity and ending them

Option A: Make a rage thread with a misspelled title.
Option B: Destroy one's own property.
Option C: Vow to dedicate life to hunting down and eliminating Meepo pickers.
Option D: All of the above.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Sir Meon (Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 am)

KingNothing2099
Armored Tree

Postby KingNothing2099 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:30 pm

it also doesnt require moronic trolls like you reply to everything i type but clearly your life is pathetic enough you want to read what i put down

FearTheMullet
Aura Tree

Postby FearTheMullet » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:40 am

King, I agree with some of your comments, but ENT is not about fair play. There was a thread on this but as always, resulted in nothing. Its come to the point that enjoyable play is 1 in 10 games as every game consists of a elo swing for the winners of 2/3 per game, as is the average I see. Players are more interested in stomping for tiny gain, than a challenging game in which they have the possibility of losing. You might say there is a massive lack of balls in 95% of the players which does not help enjoying game play. Imbalanced play is ruining DOTA and LoD more than AFKers, leavers, and all other issues (save for maphackers who enjoy their own circle of hell) combined.

The problem is, this will never change on ENT cause they don't give $.02 about fair play (as seen in past and current avoidance to autobalance). I just finished another game with the winners gaining 3 elo. The issue is so concerning to me that I am on the verge of ceasing to play a game I have enjoyed since ~2004. It makes me more than a little sad.

Queue comments of "the majority of players enjoy these "infrequent" stomping's as we have all experience it." Or "We tried auto balancing the games for fair/challenging gamees but they were not well received. Nobody wants a challenging game it seems."

Other than auto balancing the game as default with option to have a unbalanced start, I present another option. Consider breaking up the skill level into different lobbies. One lobby for 0-800, 801-1200, +1201 as a starting point, or even just two 0-1000, +1000. That way you could at least play against those of your own skill level and stacking would be much less of a problem. I am desperate for a solution to this issue and am disappointed that I can see no resolution to it given the past experience I have had with ENT.

warlord1994

Postby warlord1994 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:56 am

FearTheMullet wrote:King, I agree with some of your comments, but ENT is not about fair play. There was a thread on this but as always, resulted in nothing. Its come to the point that enjoyable play is 1 in 10 games as every game consists of a elo swing for the winners of 2/3 per game, as is the average I see. Players are more interested in stomping for tiny gain, than a challenging game in which they have the possibility of losing. You might say there is a massive lack of balls in 95% of the players which does not help enjoying game play. Imbalanced play is ruining DOTA and LoD more than AFKers, leavers, and all other issues (save for maphackers who enjoy their own circle of hell) combined.

The problem is, this will never change on ENT cause they don't give $.02 about fair play (as seen in past and current avoidance to autobalance). I just finished another game with the winners gaining 3 elo. The issue is so concerning to me that I am on the verge of ceasing to play a game I have enjoyed since ~2004. It makes me more than a little sad.

Queue comments of "the majority of players enjoy these "infrequent" stomping's as we have all experience it." Or "We tried auto balancing the games for fair/challenging gamees but they were not well received. Nobody wants a challenging game it seems."

Other than auto balancing the game as default with option to have a unbalanced start, I present another option. Consider breaking up the skill level into different lobbies. One lobby for 0-800, 801-1200, +1201 as a starting point, or even just two 0-1000, +1000. That way you could at least play against those of your own skill level and stacking would be much less of a problem. I am desperate for a solution to this issue and am disappointed that I can see no resolution to it given the past experience I have had with ENT.

Lod community is not big as LTD but i think 2 bots is good idea
1000 elo ++ with auto balance

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:58 pm

FearTheMullet wrote:King, I agree with some of your comments, but ENT is not about fair play. There was a thread on this but as always, resulted in nothing. Its come to the point that enjoyable play is 1 in 10 games as every game consists of a elo swing for the winners of 2/3 per game, as is the average I see. Players are more interested in stomping for tiny gain, than a challenging game in which they have the possibility of losing. You might say there is a massive lack of balls in 95% of the players which does not help enjoying game play. Imbalanced play is ruining DOTA and LoD more than AFKers, leavers, and all other issues (save for maphackers who enjoy their own circle of hell) combined.

I agree with everything you say, quite intelligent. The only thing I would like to *modify* is the following :

There exist 2 TRUE tiers of dota players in ENT (IMHO):

1. 300-1299 elo

2. 1300-3005 elo

(this is considering having played 100+ games)

My reasoning is quite simple, I can carry ANYONE to 1300 in less than a week, IF I'm so inclined. But I cannot carry them past that simply because I don't care enough to do so and I feel it's unfair.

1300+ eliminates the *luck of the draw* so to speak and I can safely say that 98% of players that are 1300+ are GOOD players. 1200 is so easy to reach on a new account, it's a f-----ng joke.

So PLEASE ENT ADMINS, pretty please.... create a 1300+ elo bot because quite honestly, my back is starting to hurt from having to carry 4 people EVERY single game over and over again, it is most unsatisfying and I absolutely cannot afford to play any non-carry heroes due to this because relying on a random pub who picks sniper, drow, spectre, void, or any other *carry* hero to ACTUALLY know what they're doing and truly CARRY is a statistical impossibility.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 pm

what if someone's elo is below 300?
GOTEM

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”