Issue with teammate

ENT's tournament in July 2014!
Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Issue with teammate

Postby Waterbottle » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi, so I'm thinking about putting together a team for the tournament, only problem is, one of the players I want on my team is banned (I think it's for maphacking, although I know he doesn't use it anymore), is there anyway he could be unbanned? Even just unbanned for the tournament games possibly? I play with him a lot on other servers, I know he doesn't use it anymore, I honestly wouldn't ask if he was. He was just a noob back then is all :/

nabo.
Donator

Re: Issue with teammate

Postby nabo. » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Appeal: viewforum.php?f=7

Why would we allow a mher?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

sandm
Armored Tree

Postby sandm » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:09 pm

I remember something about a program existing that ensures all players in the game do not use mh. But every player has to have it running for it to work.

This could be how matches were done before dota 2.

BouncingHitman

Postby BouncingHitman » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

sandm wrote:I remember something about a program existing that ensures all players in the game do not use mh. But every player has to have it running for it to work.

This could be how matches were done before dota 2.

Have him appeal. The rules clearly state banned players are not allowed to participate in the tournament.

Waterbottle
Aura Tree

Postby Waterbottle » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 am

Fair enough, I do understand, he did appeal a few weeks ago and an admin said he would be unbanned, but he hasn't yet. Like I said he no longer uses it, and I'm sure someone would pick up on it if he was. He's been banned for like a year or something lol, it's been quite a while, he's learned his lesson. I'll get him to post an appeal again when he's next on. Cheers for he feedback

sandm
Armored Tree

Postby sandm » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:08 am

BouncingHitman wrote:Have him appeal. The rules clearly state banned players are not allowed to participate in the tournament.

i am in no way related to the poster.

I was suggesting that there is a way to stop anyone from using 3rd party apps in the tourney (maybe excluding marco scripts). I was kind of thinking that a tourney would have something like that in place anyway. :/

Return to “July Tournament”