[0089] Bug Reports / Download

Moderator: Remixer

BeeKauzh
Forest Walker

Re: [0089] Bug Reports / Download

Postby BeeKauzh » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 am

All Builders
Unit aquisition range seems to be lower than attack range on most ranged units.
Upgrading attack range of ranged units does not increase the Unit aquisition range.

Nature
Enhanced Mystics Training caused game to crash 4 out of 5 times.

Stealer
Protector of Nature

Postby Stealer » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:59 am

@BeeKauzh provide logs /replays / etc ?

Nigth2
Forest Walker

Postby Nigth2 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:58 am

Just noticed everyone gets annoyed by Draenei's TP hotkey, misclicking it frequently. You might move it a bit... (Build Tower hotkey: T, Portal hotkey 'T'. youll surely misclick if you didnt pressed well building menu hotkey.)
aka RunForRestRun
or RumForRestRum

Nigth2
Forest Walker

Postby Nigth2 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:14 pm

At least in 3.0.9d, the multiboard vanishes when a player leaves the game, replacing it with the "team resources" WCIII standard multiboard. Since the game is recoded, IDK if its solved or not. +, Observers dont have access to multiboard, IDK if its intended (4.0.0)

Edit: Lol, check this topic changelog, we post bugs here and not in [0088] topic ;)
aka RunForRestRun
or RumForRestRum

Neco
Treant Protector

Postby Neco » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:28 pm

The team resources board shouldn't show anymore since in 4.0.0 it get's replaced a few times a seconds (as an update).

Are you saying there's no multiboard for observers in 4.0.0.0089?

Nigth2
Forest Walker

Postby Nigth2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:48 am

Are you saying there's no multiboard for observers in 4.0.0.0089?

Nevermind. Just has a like 2 seconds delay.

+ Why all but 3 titans locked Q_Q, they are also going to be removed like the builders? please no Q_Q
+ Nice titan skill retooltyping. I guess that if the above ^ doesn't happen then it will take a while doing it on all titans.
EDIT: Can I ask for what is the Body Tree Hammer? a dummy unit for triggers? >.>
aka RunForRestRun
or RumForRestRum

Nigth2
Forest Walker

Postby Nigth2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:53 am

Fast - Checked Builder Nature

+ Can't check if nature's gigantic footprints (they are back) can be seen by the titan when he's invisible. If that is true, that's a serious issue
+ The "Build Structure" ability for nature's private army is still there, and still has no structures to build
+ Nature's Mega Tower upgrade says it has only a fast attack, when it actually has a very fast attack. (Tested without endurance aura) +, that is pretty old. Maybe provide the user with exact attack speed (ej: 0.70s)? would be nice but that sounds more work, + i notice almost no one reads tower's tooltips.
+ Spell Well says it will give + 35 damage when held as an item (build menu) however it gives +30 adn it says it gives +30 in the item tooltip.

General:

:cry: Are the builder's death animations intended to be played? (weren't played in 3.0.9d) since you are going to join the titan, has no sense to show the poor builder die. Or in change say it will reborn as a minion :p
aka RunForRestRun
or RumForRestRum

Neco
Treant Protector

Postby Neco » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 am

Nigth2 wrote:+ Why all but 3 titans locked Q_Q, they are also going to be removed like the builders? please no Q_Q
Titans abilities are being completely redone (they're all triggered and clean now, hence all the tooltips).

Nigth2 wrote:Can I ask for what is the Body Tree Hammer? a dummy unit for triggers? >.>
It's the tree to the right of the mound that you can attack.

Nigth2 wrote:The "Build Structure" ability for nature's private army is still there, and still has no structures to build
Tried to get around this many times but... to be honest it's easiest just to leave it there for now.

Nigth2 wrote:Nature's Mega Tower upgrade says it has only a fast attack, when it actually has a very fast attack. (Tested without endurance aura) +, that is pretty old. Maybe provide the user with exact attack speed (ej: 0.70s)? would be nice but that sounds more work, + i notice almost no one reads tower's tooltips.
I might be able to automate tooltips like this so they're all correct and so they can provide better information.

Nigth2 wrote:Are the builder's death animations intended to be played? (weren't played in 3.0.9d) since you are going to join the titan, has no sense to show the poor builder die. Or in change say it will reborn as a minion :p
Yes they're intended, it looks cool and allows for effects to play on the dying unit (so it's clear if you get bounced off someone who dies). I've always assumed that you do get "reborn" as a minion, since your guy dies right?

Nigth2
Forest Walker

Postby Nigth2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:27 am

I've been checking tooltips in everything and their bot line is odd.
I mean, for example, in most tooltips the bottom string reads: |cffffff00Activated/Point Targeted/Unit Targeted -- XX second cooldown.|r
While some others read |cffff0000Channeled|r and others only say: ^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or ^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^ or even nothing, like earthshock. this^^^^^^^^^^^^^ also says the cooldown in a light blue color and its above where it says cooldown (Magnataur's Blizzard)
Passive abilitie's tooltips, some of them read |cffffff00Passive/Passive.|r (the dot)
There's even one skill that reads (not accurate color) |cffff0099Passive|r (not standard blizzard hotkey mark color)
I could mention a lot more cases, but i dont want to spam.
While in most gold towers there's a small description that shows off how OP it is and then there's a tower-theme related color-colored text that in a paragraph says what are the benefits if the item is held. (Known odd tooltips Ice Palace/Tavern gold towers.)
IDK if this is relevant or not, But seems the bottom colored line is the only part of the skills tooltip that is actually read (the cooldown) this is only relevant on the visual/organization part, since most of them say the cooldown and how they are channeled.
I think you're aware of that since you made a new format for Titan's skills tooltips.

Now the relevant part.
+ Purchase Ice Water's (Magnataur) description says "Perminently"
+ Tauren's earthshock ability doesn't says cooldown and channeling type.
aka RunForRestRun
or RumForRestRum

Neco
Treant Protector

Postby Neco » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 am

Tooltips are definitely inconsistent, and something that will need to be looked into in order to produce a clean and complete product.

However, other things are more of a concern currently. Eg. gameplay.
Former Editor of Island Defense - ENTID Rules

Return to “Old Beta Versions”