[0093/0094] Download / Bug Reports

Moderator: Remixer

Dehumanchum
Forest Walker

Re: [0093/0094] Download / Bug Reports

Postby Dehumanchum » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:48 am

Charles410 wrote:Why would it be intended to reset a builder's game preferences after everyone finishes loading? To me it serves no purpose. I know its not a huge deal but I'm just listing everything I've found thus far.

My guess is there is a 1 or 2 second delay that replaces the cinematic in old versions to let load lag settle.

Charles410 wrote:As for the failed draenai tp, I was titan and went to attack a drae, who then activated his tp. I had previously pearled a corner and spotted his RC, so I knew he would tp. I looked away as I figured he would be gone but the next thing I knew he was dead because his tp acted as though he had no RC. The builder also showed confusion and frustration as the tp didn't work.

Already a known bug

Charles410
Aura Tree

Postby Charles410 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:51 am

Pirate WW is very very fast (:
These users thanked the author Charles410 for the post:
Neco (Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:20 am)

Out-Of-Nowhere
Basic Tree

Postby Out-Of-Nowhere » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:03 am

faerie can be meleed while in phase shift.
These users thanked the author Out-Of-Nowhere for the post:
Neco (Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 am)

Charles410
Aura Tree

Postby Charles410 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:12 am

A builder may vote for a game mode multiple times, i.e. -br, -ar, -ap. I assume this is in case he changes his mind but it also opens the door for spammers which I have come across.

And as for the known drae tp bug, you asked me to explain it so I did.
These users thanked the author Charles410 for the post:
Neco (Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 am)

Neco
Treant Protector

Postby Neco » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:12 am

Charles410 wrote:Why would it be intended to reset a builder's game preferences after everyone finishes loading? To me it serves no purpose. I know its not a huge deal but I'm just listing everything I've found thus far.
The game loads a lot of systems on start up and to do so, all the commands are included in the start up process. ENTs "load in-game" feature pauses the map before it starts running code, which is why the commands are "reset". This is an unavoidable consequence, and maybe I should talk to ENT about disabling the load-in map feature for ID to prevent confusion.

Charles410 wrote:As for the failed draenai tp, I was titan and went to attack a drae, who then activated his tp. I had previously pearled a corner and spotted his RC, so I knew he would tp. I looked away as I figured he would be gone but the next thing I knew he was dead because his tp acted as though he had no RC. The builder also showed confusion and frustration as the tp didn't work.
Dehumanchum is quite right in that this is known, but thank you for reporting it anyway! I think 0095 has a fix implemented for this, we'll have to see.

Charles410 wrote:Does the titan have to vote if the popular mode is -br? Still otherwise I have seen the titan vote but the vote not take effect. (Needs confirming).
Yes, the Titan has to vote on any game mode in order for it to be chosen. Titan + 50% of the Defenders for a mode.

Charles410 wrote:A builder may vote for a game mode multiple times, i.e. -br, -ar, -ap. I assume this is in case he changes his mind but it also opens the door for spammers which I have come across.
This isn't really a concern, as spamming the map doesn't achieve anything it's just spam.
Former Editor of Island Defense - ENTID Rules

Neco
Treant Protector

Postby Neco » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:12 am

0095 released and updated on bots! Please post bugs in the new 0095 topic.
Former Editor of Island Defense - ENTID Rules

Return to “Old Beta Versions”