GG Easy TK

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Xaneri
Forest Walker

GG Easy TK

Postby Xaneri » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Your Warcraft III username: GGEasy
Realm/Gateway: Northern(Europe)
Why are you banned: TK not really viewtopic.php?f=24&t=107082
Why you should be unbanned: @Civiliznations Admin Is that considered the application watched the replay of the game?
I just troll in start. Later i play 100% for survival. I did not kill MY team, and I wanted to save him. I just could not communicate with them.
I said hes naabs bcs they FULL VALUE and 0 PUSH FOR SURVIVE. AND THIS GUY TELL ME "YOU ARE REPORTED FOR NO BUILDING" So its a reason ya?
I cant go Push Lumber and UP King and got Income and later Recover? nahh i just cant. Any Admin can watch the replay, please?
I Admit for troll in start this "Draw and else" (I troll People, not the game) but i dont want lose "30" ELO rly "LOL" I went all in Push lumber bcs my team got 7/1-7/2 at lvl 10. "Non Stop Leaking- Where is Antistuck?" Ohh They have 2 games and dont know 1 Guy just ask us who will heal king next"
I just had a weak towers and i go deadlane for next recover after 10 lol. Anyway My team was got 7/2 in 10lvl FULL VALUE AND LEAK ALL BOSSES SO WHAT? its my faulse right? I kill my team. OK. bcs i just most UPgrade king in our team. I just do not agree with this. Too many games that I played to now get banned for no building and pushing ;o. So i Should still building and leak every round like my team? and die on lvl 3? or 7? I Tell Him PUSH 100 times But they go 3 Yggs and some shitty for try hold lvl 10. 0 income
Last edited by Xaneri on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: GG Easy TK

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:07 pm

I will take a look at the replay.

Xaneri
Forest Walker

Postby Xaneri » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:13 pm

@kiwikiller[QQ] Thanks, bro.
I'll add something (Sorry for spam) later Then I wrote to the opposing team to full send at lvl 10 (But its not forbidden) because i just knew it everyone in my team will leak all bosses. I have almost 1500 (Elo) and i just knew if we did not UP King FULL we just lose 10. and that's how it happened. I did not want to argue with them anymore and be most negative so i UP King solo. You just need to watch all time of game. And enemy team so they send anyway
I do not get the impression that I will get banned for insulting. Just really did not want for TK. Never TK At lvl 9 i go build with purple.

Here it must speak Admin who know how to play Legion. Not reading a chat.(No Offence)
This guy who wrote the Request for ban just kept scarred me i will got ban. Its pissed me off really. He was hurting me (ban) said "
I'm sure you'll get banned" its reason for ban too, right?

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 pm

1. Can you explain to me what you meant when you said you could not communicate with your team? Why couldn't you?

2. Suicide (building very few and going big on income for mid-game recovery) is a strategy, but you had very good towers, you could have build correctly and be very good mid-game with good value and good income. I believe you had TeamKill intentions doing so in this game.

3. Your team not pushing was really not a big deal. They were trying to damage bosses and try to survive on level 10. If you played your game decently, you would have done a rampage on level 10. Machine turrets and soul of villain is a very good combo.

4. You told enemy team to full send level 10. Even though it is not ghosting, is is forbidden. It is called TeamKilling.

5. Telling someone he is going to be reported is not bannable.

Here it must speak Admin who know how to play Legion. Not reading a chat.(No Offence)

I'm sure Civiliznations did watch the replay. Also, I do know LTD.

But you say you are 1500 ELO, so I guess you know all that already. Do you?

The fact that you didn't build anything since level 4 is against our rules.
@Civiliznations judgement remains.

Now, @Xaneri, do you want to appeal your ban or not?

Xaneri
Forest Walker

Postby Xaneri » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm

OK, nevermind. I will not argue here. Just ban me for 1 year mby? for that. It will be best for you. You have not seen this from my perspective. Thats it.
I think it was not TK but less about it. You can close the topic.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Processing on request.

Return to “Processed Appeals”