Angel Arena Allstars - Rule Changes

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Merex
Oversight Staff

Angel Arena Allstars - Rule Changes

Postby Merex » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm

So, it's been a while since these were edited and I feel it's time for a change.

Current rules:
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:AAARules
  • Camping outside of opposing team's base for the first 15 levels.
  • Camping the secret shop for extended periods of time.
  • Using Dark Seers Ultimate spell to kill Chaos and/or Fenrir.
  • Using Ogre Magi's Ultimate Copy spell to kill Chaos and/or Fenrir.
  • Using Fists/Rockets is ban-able.
  • Using Nerubian Weaver to farm the black dragon area via glitch with web ability.
  • Abuse in-game kick function and kick teammates without valid reason.

Changes:
Note: My reasons why will be italic/red
  • Changing the Default Mode (-AR -R0) without announcing it in the lobby prior. - With the in-game modes being changed to -AR -R0 courtesy of bouncinghitman, I think a proper default mode rule should apply here like any other game.
  • Camping outside of opposing team's base for the first 15 levels. - No need for this rule. I haven't seen anyone fall under this violation in the last 2 years I've played and I still do play, today. Following that, people can just teleport directly from their base so it's pointless.
  • Camping the secret shop for more than 5 minutes when asked to leave. - 5 minutes is more than enough time, having it in the grey extended period is unnecessary, based on my experience no one takes more than 5 minutes in the secret shop area. Also, adding the when asked to leave will ensure it's only reported when someone is actually doing it maliciously. Some people are just new and need the time + there might not be anyone else in the SS area
  • Using Dark Seers Ultimate spell to kill Chaos and/or Fenrir.
  • Using Ogre Magi's Ultimate Copy spell to kill Chaos and/or Fenrir.
  • Using Internal Fists in the following ways:
    • Using invisibility and/or cloak to kill enemies, including bosses.
    • Using more than 1 Internal Fist Lv3.
    - The item Internal Fist was probably initially banned because people abused it to kill lord, which is a solid 10 minute process and/or to farm somewhere without actually attacking enemies. Aside from that, the item is neither glitched nor overpowering. In-fact, it can be countered using Anti-Magic Shell (Potion). Having fists/regular rockets allowed back into the game is perfectly fine. Speaking from an experience stand point, there is no way a fist/rocket player can advance with just that item alone without using invisibility/cloak (which is a perma invis item) hence why I included that to be ban-able. Also, having more than 1 Internal Fist Lv3 will just bypass any cloak/invisibility usage and allow players just to farm openly since they will have stacked damage/rays. The point behind this is to allow rockets/fists back into AAA since we don't traditionally ban items and this one happens to be fine, besides the 2 uses I mentioned.
  • Using Nerubian Weaver to farm the black dragon area via glitch with web ability.
  • Abuse in-game kick function and kick teammates without valid reason.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Angel Arena Allstars - Rule Changes

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Is the default map part covered by general rules?

Everything else seems fine but should still be discussed.

The kick abuse part should probably be added to general rules as it applies to any map (we got votekick for any necessary kick).
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.

Stated in the general ruling. I guess since the default modes were changed to -AR -R0 in the map itself it's fine? I just wanted something there for clarification purposes.

Are there any other concerns? There won't be much community input since the community is inactive and confined to in-game only. I can try to tag someone else besides myself but it's no guarantee he will respond, hence why I've tried to detail out my reasons as much as possible being both a moderator and an experienced player of AAA.

The kick abuse is actually from an in-game function (-kick blue, teal, pink, grey). It's triggered by both red/green, can be used at any time.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Seems fine. Given no further public input was submitted, approved.

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... &oldid=242
Will be announced Saturday, to be enforced Sunday.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”