Add Naruto World Ultimate 10A to botlist!

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

templar30
Armored Tree

Re: Add Naruto World Ultimate 10A to botlist!

Postby templar30 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Its not fake those are people that usually join naruto world,check the ips before you run your mouth.I have a nwu discord with 30 actively players and another at least 20 players that are actively playing the map everyday,yet again you are harrasing my posts for no reason,admins i would like to get this guy banned from my posts if possible,he's constantly coming and saying crap for no reason trying to screw things up for me.
These users thanked the author templar30 for the post:
Rucked (Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:03 pm)

WaitImBalanced
Basic Tree

Postby WaitImBalanced » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Apoth wrote:In the entirety of this suggestion, there's really only 4 people going for it. The rest are fake.

Seriously, if you're going to samefag an autohost suggestion, try to make it not so obvious next time.

what kind of illness u have? double check before u type anything or just don't type thank you

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:36 pm

And whats the difference between this on and the current NWU that is hosted?
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

templar30
Armored Tree

Postby templar30 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Oh i got the question wrong.The nwu that is hosted is dota like pretty boring non updated people got really bored of it and its not a very good map either.Naruto World instead is an open mmorpg in which you have different quests u fight for,u can do arenas or free fights,u have different item to craft.U have the bijuu concept and the eye concept as well which allows different things.The map has good models,its pretty accurate made off naruto the anime,the pvps and the team pvps are pretty balanced,its pretty fun to play and by playing it enough anyone will realise that the better u get the more fun it is.Its very skill wise and the posibilities of ouplay/counterplay are pretty good.In my opinion the map is super complexe and balanced if played properly.If u want to get to know the map a little more check templar30 on youtube i have some very basic guides of some heroes,i plan to get more by the time.

LPT]Nexxs
Basic Tree

Postby LPT]Nexxs » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 pm

I won't say that i love it but it's pretty good map and its quite easy to fill the lobby, so add it to hostbot ;)

Shalev123
Basic Tree

Postby Shalev123 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:47 pm

my favorite map
would be crazy if it will be in autohost

equanimity1
Basic Tree

Postby equanimity1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Agreed - I condone adding it since it's very popular and has generated an active community

Albi
Treant Protector

Postby Albi » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:40 am

I recall playing this map a couple of months ago, it was something new in the warcraft 3 community but it died out fast. Bugs, maphackers, unbalanced heroes, etc. (hope that this version has it all fixed) MUST change the name because this map can't be called the same as the legendary NWU. Other than that why not give it a shot at autohosting,even as a trial, given that it's community provide cd keys.
These users thanked the author Albi for the post:
Panopticon (Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:16 pm)

templar30
Armored Tree

Postby templar30 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:45 am

the map is ok now as far as maphack is concerned that doesnt work in battlenet so thats just people knowing how to play and you not knowing how basically :) you can see damage above the head of what you attack so it helps for tracking players too if u know where they are gonna be.
As far as the LEGENDARY NWU that map was good a long long time ago now is just trash and unplayable.

Albi
Treant Protector

Postby Albi » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:26 am

I quit warcraft around feb, your arguments are as clueless as it gets, nwu is not unplayable but all pros quit. That's not the point though.
World ultimate has a long way to go until you can call someone pro or noob, hence the support on it being autohosted.
These users thanked the author Albi for the post:
Panopticon (Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:16 pm)

templar30
Armored Tree

Postby templar30 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:44 am

deny,last hit,buy certain items that counters other items,knowledge u get in few days of playing,i played the map i was a semi pro player in dota 1 so it was as easy as u can get to play it been pretty good at it myself till they managed to totally ruin it and transform it in what it is played today.Anyway naruto world ultimate requieres more skill fightwise than nwu ever will,if u never played the map more than 10-15 times please dont make assumptions,thank you.

SpeaR
Basic Tree

Postby SpeaR » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:01 pm

It's a pretty good map worth to be added to the botlist and it fills real fast would be nice if its autohosted :D

Pardagon
Resource Storage

Postby Pardagon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:22 am

I love this map, game for over 3 years. My dream is that he is autohosted so that he is easily in the lobby and with this more players will like the game and will play more and more. Naruto is an anime known worldwide and the game brings a very good anime experience. Surely if the entgaming team approves this map for it to be autohosted, many players will start and even re-play.

Salope
Resource Storage

Postby Salope » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:04 am

i suggest before to auto host this. but never happened. just hoping for it to happen that is all, would be good popularity, people would come

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:49 am

The map you've noted is no longer in our database, or uses a different name/load code than what you've noted.

@templar30

Return to “Suggestion Archive”