Hello, Neubivljiv here

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

Neubivljiv
Basic Tree

Hello, Neubivljiv here

Postby Neubivljiv » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:30 pm

I want to welcome everyone here. My name is Ivan and I come from Serbia.

I am the author of "Openstats" script that displays DotA statistics and that use this community.

Since I'm in these "waters" (dota games) for a long time, ever since there, particular person wrote chaotic lies about me.
I know this is not the place for such a discussion, but anyone interested can read this.

I am one of the founder and developer of not so famous "GamersHost".

The initial idea was a non-profit organization which will expand and provide services in gaming.
I spent much time in the past year for developening and providing services. Grief-code (also founder) mostly scratch his balls in the past years.
Apsolutely, none of the project we started we never finished (OHConnect, client program and many others). I spent lot's of time developening and Grief just gave up in the middle of the work. Not once, but EVERY time. Of course, when I mention that he always have some excuse. I was stupid so I believe in it.

So basically what really happened? He wrote public message that I wipe out all the data blah blah and that I will steal users passwords, so users must take care about their accounts (like he is careful boy who take care of others, but in fact he don't give a shiet...only money is in his interest).

He wrote that on public gamershost page, during maintenance. We could just split up and that's all. But he uses public page that I was working on and wrote some shiiets and lies, while I can not express my opinion. What kind of person he is?

What really happened to that he behaved very disrespect to others including me, he deleted my messages and PM on the forum without asking or anything. When I asked him "why?", he just wrote me something like "because I can, you wont annoy me anymore with emails".
Told him that he have options to disable it so he wont receive emails anymore, but nah...he is still "right".

I told him that I do not want to participate in the development of gamershost because of such behaviour. I do it only for fun, for free and never took any single money (while Grief took 5k euros, but that's the different story where his excuse is that was his money regardless donations...so he bought alienware PC, lot's of other stuff and giving shiiet about community).
However, I don't care about money, worked more years and did not took anything...literally.

Then he began to change passwords everywhere on the servers and disabled access to my data and my work for me.
Luckily, I was logged into the server, my session was opened and removed my data, and part of my work.

So yes, I bring my data with me, but he lied about that, because we have backup container (daily) and he can restore the data in 30 min max from yesterday. ALL data are saved, he simply lie. There's apsolutely no rage involved (as he stated), at least not on my side.

We of course had clients with whose money it pays the cost of the server. I have witnesses that Grief took their (clients) money and did nothing as he promised (all on hangsout). Earlier one guy contacted me and told me that Grief took his money for server setup, but he did not finish the job. He asked me to help him. I connected to his server, fixed it for free and when he wanted to pay me I refused because I was ashamed of Grief's work (we worked together than).
All of this is the facts and I have all conversations on hangsouts for all of this.
He also uses MH in DotA, I proved it but he never ever admit it. He cheated on Steam (his account was VAC banned), so he created another. Yes, he is a cheater.

A man who can write such lies deserves to be shown the truth about him. He started this, I just want to share it.
He is a fraud who uses the community for its treatment of his complex.

Also, I wrote this for the benefit of others, just to know who they're dealing (If you come into a situation).

Nothing I'm asking here, but just showing the truth.

Thanks to all who have read this tldr,

Best regards,
Ivan Antonijevic
Last edited by Neubivljiv on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
These users thanked the author Neubivljiv for the post:
TerrorBlade (Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:59 pm)

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Hello, Neubivljiv here

Postby CheW » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Should've known when I undid my donation and got banhammered for it :D
MAGA

warlord1994

Postby warlord1994 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:21 pm

hi neub i alway remember u as nicest person i know in wc3.
tp5_sageras
best to you.
neub i beleive every u said above. btw come play lod here tho if u miss it :D.
we have lod group contain old ohs players, and play daily here.
Last edited by warlord1994 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yevorana
Resource Storage

Postby Yevorana » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 pm

I sent you a PM. There's nothing for me to add or respond to.

Neubivljiv
Basic Tree

Postby Neubivljiv » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:03 pm

CheW wrote:Should've known when I undid my donation and got banhammered for it :D

I'm sorry to hear that, but trust that you're not alone. :)

@sage, Of course I remember. We played together and had a lot of fun. I certainly will not forget for a long time. :D I really miss it.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Well hopefully you'll play here and bring some more playerbase over here if you are done coding host bots :D

<-- HiV btw
MAGA

Neubivljiv
Basic Tree

Postby Neubivljiv » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Jeeez, are you all "undercover" people. I know you all :D
Did not expect that. Nice shiiiet :D
And I was wondering why people moved to another service (here or else).
Considering all of this I got bigger picture.

How blind I can be?

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Well, after reading some of it, a few things that happened over OHS does make sense, anyways past is past (Thanks for the explanation/clearing up)

And welcome to ENT :) Feel free to stay/hang around (join us on Chat some time, as well) ^^

Have fun :)

warlord1994

Postby warlord1994 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:39 am

Neubivljiv wrote:
CheW wrote:Should've known when I undid my donation and got banhammered for it :D

I'm sorry to hear that, but trust that you're not alone. :)

@sage, Of course I remember. We played together and had a lot of fun. I certainly will not forget for a long time. :D I really miss it.

lmao neub, i know ur busy man,
if u want play lod some times
come skype group.

https://join.skype.com/ED2cWnCKnOr4

Rickero
Basic Tree

Postby Rickero » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:26 am

I just read your article here. you have written a big article. Thanks and welcome!

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 pm

Neubivljiv wrote:Jeeez, are you all "undercover" people. I know you all :D
Did not expect that. Nice shiiiet :D
And I was wondering why people moved to another service (here or else).
Considering all of this I got bigger picture.

How blind I can be?

Very blind :D OHS's top players @Romario and meatball are here too - being Sage and my last enemy in the to-be-continued LoD Tourney final.

We only had 4 teams in this tourney. If you bring more players with you then we can have a bigger one next time :D

Welcome
GOTEM

Neubivljiv
Basic Tree

Postby Neubivljiv » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, I do not mean to bring more players. It is not my intention. Everyone should choose what suits them and where they feel good.
I know one thing: no more laggy and buggy bots, no more dirty coding, no more half and unfinished jobs, empty promises, lies and wasting my time.

I feel sorry for people who stayed there, because they dont know with whom they are dealing with. Even more I'm feeling sorry for tricked and deceived people. But that's their choice. I wish them luck.
Many people realize it and moved here or on another service. Gamershost lose 80% of playerbase in the past few years. People should know why, and many contacted me via PM here about this, confirming it. I was really blind not to see what happening and why people massively leave OHS.
Also pure lie that I destroyed the data on OHS. I would never do that and all the data was on virtual server (even more than 3 recent backups).
Lies, deceit and deception is what is left of OHS.

However, I can not wait to play LoD again among old and new friends. Currently, I am very busy at work for few weeks. But I'll be back in old form...probably :)

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:42 pm

When you see @warlord1994 sitting on #2 spot on elo ranking, don't question abt the skill level of players here tho :lol:
GOTEM

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello Ivan my old mate , believe you still remember me and the words i said about Grief before i left ohs..... Hes a liar , hacker , stole money from the peoples and dont give a shit about his server - he just destroyed it.

Grief is just one piece of shit , acting like 10 years old kiddo and never give a shit about nothing.
The main reason i left ohs were grief...

Welcome to Ent Forums and Thanks.

8----o wrote:Nobody came here cuz of you miles get real lol :D

Lol Marlene stop make new accounts .
Last edited by Lord-Miles on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Lord-Miles for the post:
TerrorBlade (Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm)

8----o
Basic Tree

Postby 8----o » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Nobody came here cuz of you miles get real lol :D
These users thanked the author 8----o for the post:
TerrorBlade (Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”