Hi Guys !

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

joemanix
Basic Tree

Hi Guys !

Postby joemanix » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:36 am

Hello everybody !

I'm Joemanix, I am new on Ent, decided to register after hosting a few games on MMH.

In fact I am making WC3 maps since like 2006-2007, I came back for my project after Blizzard released the 128mb patch \o/ lok'tar ogar !

I am now a casual player (missing the WoW top ladder PvE/PvP), so I did the Shadowfang Keep Dungeon (from WoW) for thoses who knows into a WC3 map, I am approaching the final version of it (may work on other dungeons or on a PvP concept afterwards), the map is pretty big (due to custom models/animations), I have a question about this, some hosting games (MMH) seems to be throttled at 100 KB/s and some don't, any informations on this ? This pretty frustratring on 20mb+ maps, is there a way to boost it ?

Can't wait to meet y'all ! And thanks for the good job !

Best regards,

Edit : Any informations on the "way" to get maps added to the automatic map pools, when maps are great and enjoyed ? Just for informations, because I noticed that there is not that much "news" over the years.

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Re: Hi Guys !

Postby Arcanium » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:19 am

Welcome to ent Joe.

If you want, you can post in the suggestions asking for your map to be hosted. However we are short on CD-Keys at the moment so keep that in mind.

Good luck with your map!
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

Return to “Introduce Yourself”