Hello

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

TheDarkShark
Aura Tree

Hello

Postby TheDarkShark » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Well, an Introduce Yourself Thread comes a bit late with the fact, that i have my Account more then 3 Years here on Ent Forum. ^^
But actually i get a bit more active if think, so i was sure it would be a good Time for this Thread.

Hi, my Name is Fabian, i am from Germany and since 10 Days i am 21 Years old.

Mainly i play Horde vs Alliance on BK, but i am always here if my Friends and Me want to play Castle Fight or Legion TD.
Castle Fight at most and also sometimes u can find me on the Castle Fight 1v1 Bot, actually my Score is 8:0 there! (happy that i had no Enemie wo how the Gamer perfectly ^^).

And also sometimes Legion TD, had more then 250 Game, but my Score got reset cause of my low activity.
Even if i have not really many Posts, i have an huge knowledge about Forums (ban req. + app. and all other kind of Threads.) cause i was very active on BK Forums.

So i think its enough, if u have some Questions about me just ask. :)
Greetigs to all.

TheDarkShark
Aura Tree

Re: Hello

Postby TheDarkShark » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Ahh and before someone have the Question, why play CF or LTD here on ENT and not on BK (where i play HvsA), its cause they have such wrong Versions, Castle Fight they have just the 2vs2 Bot without the offical Castle Fight Map.
About LTD, they have their own Versions and i dont want to hate, who likes to play this Map can do it, but i must say with the standart Modes there, that u cant save your Lumber and also the fact that you cant even cross anymore, makes the Game totally boring, you just Build Towers until Round 30...
Btw: 9 of 10 Games goes there in Round 30, here on Ent its like ~1 of 10.

Thats are the Reasons, why i prefer to play this Games here on Ent bot.
Normally i dont care about that much, but also a little Reason is the Elo System on BK, they build their own System and its not really good in my Eyes.
The System very strange, you gain on each win 5 Elo and Lose 5 Elo on each Lose and the Score can very on the Balance, here an Screenshot:
Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt.jpg (22.29 KiB) Viewed 662 times

The Problem with this System, that you Score gets more increased if you play many Games and not much if you play hard Games...
But so far as i know there are going to chance this soon.

Also i dont want to ascertain the differences between the Communitys, just want to tell my Opinion why i play this two Games here on Ent. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”