Hey & Stream

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

Brando
Forest Walker

Hey & Stream

Postby Brando » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:46 am

Hey guys im not new here but wanted to introduce my stream

https://www.twitch.tv/weston_dota

7k dota 2 player - i also stream some high level DIHL games usually around 8pm EST+ i play csgo aswell

stop by and drop a follow - cheers :3

Dhamma
Treant

Re: Hey & Stream

Postby Dhamma » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

like this? http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 098834.w3g

why would anyone want to watch him get a 2nd bum hole?
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:14 am)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

corey2013
Forest Walker

Re: Hey & Stream

Postby corey2013 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:15 am

@SheSwallows Who are you bro? Literally no one has heard of you. Clearly just another ENT retard who fries his brain daily on a dead game. Brando is literally 6500 MMR on dota 2, whereas your TOP ENT player would STRUGGLE to hit 2k. Thats literally facts. Until you guys start playing some actual fucking dota (Dota 2) do not EVER comment on the abilities of other players. Theres 3 categories of Dota players. 1. You still play dota 1? Automatic fucking garbage and literally nothing can be said to change that. 2. People who suck at dota 2. 3. People who are good at dota 2. AND THATS IT. If you fall under number 1, literally NEVER speak again about who's good and who's not good at dota.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”