Greetings!

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

Phantom_LIG8
Resource Storage

Greetings!

Postby Phantom_LIG8 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello Community,

Phantom_LIG8 here, and it's great to hop onboard the ENT forums. I came here on multiple recommendations for being able to host, to suggest auto hosting for this bships pro map that others and I play, and more community outreach. Can someone redirect me to the posting section where you can request bot access for hosting?

I'm primarily a Battleships PRO player, and I've been putting in a lot of work recently to revitalize the community that was once thriving for the majority of the years wc3 has existed. For community awareness, here's some various ways to get connected with me and my mates currently: Clan AHOI on US East, Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ogbships/, Discord:
https://discord.gg/mbXbYS

If you have any ideas on how to connect with more players/map creators on any other websites/programs, please shoot me your recommendations! Thanks guys!

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Greetings!

Postby HazarDous » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:17 am

Hi, @Phantom_LIG8

If you're talking about autohosting bots, here's the info you're looking for: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7410

Otherwise, you can use our private hosting service.

With regards to getting in contact with players/map creators, etc. You can use our forums' General Discussions and Map Development forums, alongside with our Discord Server for live discussion with hundreds of players. Can use the link on top of the page " Chat (Discord) "

CluelessFlamer
Aura Tree

Re: Greetings!

Postby CluelessFlamer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 am

Hi @Phantom_LIG8,

can you renew that discord invitation? Hit me up with a PM or such :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”