Hello

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

Karnage
Basic Tree

Hello

Postby Karnage » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi, my name is Karn. I am an alcoholic.

I did not have a choice to quit drinking. At the end of my tenure as a boozer, I had a three bottle of wine a day habit and an addiction so all consuming and isolating I did not have time for anyone or anything but red wine. When I ran out of red wine I drank anything with alcohol – left over vodka, rum, hostess-gift liqueurs, whiskey, my collection of tiny bottles of exotic liquors, Nyquil and once, a ten year old bottle of island hooch dressed as a mammy from St Martin… now that was a hangover. I drank in a dark room, all alone.

I could tell you a lot of stories. Ghastly tales of how I finessed my way out of DUI’s when I was stopped three times in one night for drunk driv-.. Wait this isn't the AA meeting?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Hello

Postby HazarDous » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:24 am

:o

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:32 am

Last edited by sl4ck on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Postby blazeitup » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello, my name is Blaze. I am an legiontdolic.

I did not have a choice to quit legion td. At the end of my tenure as a gamer, I had a 100 games of ltd a day habit and an addiction so all consuming and isolating I did not have time for anyone or anything but legion td. When servers went down I played anywhere that hosted legion td - left over ohs, bk, fake-ent server, local game, my collection of saved replays and once, a ten year old save from back in legion td 1.6b... now that was a game. I gamed in a dark room, all alone.

I could tell you a lot of stories. Ghastly tales of how i finessed my way out of antistuck abuse when I was caught three times in one night for disconne-.. Wait I didnt mock you too hard?

Welcome to ENT. ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”