Unban request.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Crymoore
Basic Tree

Unban request.

Postby Crymoore » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:14 am

Your Warcraft III username: Crymoore
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: autoban leaving
Why you should be unbanned: Over the past few days every 1 in maybe 10 games are so I seem to have a shit connection to the host I've went ahead and downloaded the reconnect tool but during these games when i use !checkme my ping is in the 1k-4k range but fine in everything outside the game. I also never get the "you have been dropped" message making me close the game which im sure looks like if someone where to just exit because they wanted to leave.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban request.

Postby FalenGa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:23 am

@Crymoore
You leaked 73 creeps on wave 1, then you claim it was a disconnection that made you leave the game. What an unfortunate coinsidence.

To be honest with you, it looks like a rage quit to me.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Crymoore (Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:36 am)

Crymoore
Basic Tree

Postby Crymoore » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:34 am

In that particular game It happened right at the start feel free to look at the chat from some of the other games or what other's say It's not like this one is the only game it has happened in but if you don't wanna believe it's whatever I'll wait it out not gonna go crazy about it im sure you guys get plenty of that.

Crymoore
Basic Tree

Postby Crymoore » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:36 am

On a side note I don't even know where to find the length the public list seems to just show game name + who the ban was preformed by.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:43 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 133236.w3g
Same exact deal here. You leaked 87 units, and left right after that.

Now, as you can understand, there is no way for us to prove it was a disconnection.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 171278.w3g
And here you leak 55 units, but this time you disconnect. It does look suspicious, but can't be proven.

I am sorry, but you will have to wait it out. My only advice is, besides getting Gproxy which you say you already did, is to wait for the "disconnected" message to pop-up before you leave.

To find if you're banned and for how long, simply validate your account ( can't be done at the moment, as our bot is facing technical issues ), and click "Am i banned?".
https://entgaming.net/link/

Return to “Processed Appeals”