Unable to validate account on Europe

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

3nemy_
Resource Storage

Unable to validate account on Europe

Postby 3nemy_ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello, I have 2 problems which I'd like to resolve if possible, thank you.

1. I've recently created a new account on Northrend and I'd like to validate it, however when I whisper to Clan.Enterprise with the validation code I receive the message "That user is not logged on." Could it be that this bot is down?

2. I used to play on your bots from pvpgn server eurobattle.net and more recently with entconnect, so my question is if it is possible to transfer stats from these two on to my current battle.net Europe account. When I type my name on ENT stats page I can view all games played from all 3 places, however I'd like to when I type !stats in lobby to see all games, stay rate and hours played. I used same nickname for all 3 services as my forum username.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Unable to validate account on Europe

Postby FalenGa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Hello,

1) Our bot are going through some technical issues at the moment. Please try to validate your account again at a later date.

2) No, that's not possible. The transfer stats option deletes the original stats on the "receiving" account, and replaces them with the newly transfered ones. What you are asking for would be combining.

Hope this helps.

3nemy_
Resource Storage

Postby 3nemy_ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 pm

I have played only a few games from this Europe account currently. If I understood this correctly you can transfer my old stats from eurobattle to Europe and I'll only lose the current stats I have on Europe, if this is possible, I'd like it to be done.

edit: I know there is stats manager, but since I can't validate my account at this moment, maybe you could bypass it? :D
3nemy_@server.eurobattle.net to 3nemy_@europe.battle.net

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:11 am

You should be able to validate your accounts now, and transfer your stats on your own.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”