[DOTA] Son.Goku.@europe.battle.net(100% sure) mh and possibly Keporkkak@server.eurobattle.net mh

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Newaccount4bans
Resource Storage

[DOTA] Son.Goku.@europe.battle.net(100% sure) mh and possibly Keporkkak@server.eurobattle.net mh

Postby Newaccount4bans » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay/view_repla ... 138280.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #62
Your Warcraft III Username: BigBone
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Son.Goku. and Keporkkak
Violated Rule(s): Mh
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 14:45 both rhasta and huskar organize themselves to gang and dust me without any observers to show them my location.Min 17 Rhasta goes with riki to gang dusa farming, again with no observer wards.Min 21 huskar stays back and waits for me to go for a bait mid.This was huskar's first game with this account, another suspicious thing to take into account.And to tell you the truth that whole team played fishy in my opinion, except sniper.
Any further thoughts: There were other moments in game when huskar shows "enlightenment" , for example he always carries teleport scrolls at the start and teleports when he sees enemies coming. I bet these 2 motherfuckers won't be laughing in these games anymore with these accounts.
Last edited by Newaccount4bans on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] Son.Goku.@europe.battle.net(100% sure) mh and possibly Keporkkak@server.eurobattle.net mh

Postby FalenGa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:04 am

Code: Select all

1:08 <Son.Goku.> 0x19: Select subgroup: [Gorgon], 0x0000965400005EE2

Son.Goku. is banned for 1 year.

About Rhasta :
1100 he is completely unaware of invinsible bone lurking right next to him. Bone attacks, and rhasta doesn't even react until he is dead. If he knew, he would be ready to shackle/hex.

1550 he shackles bone while 2 of his alies are next to him. He doesn't seem to know.

1725 rhasta teleports tops, and head towards jungle/huskar. Bone happens to be there. When he is right next to huskar, huskar blindly casts dust, revealing bone. It takes about 2 seconds for rhasta to realise what happened. Didn't see to be aware of bone, once again.

1805 rhasta is heading to help riki kill tuskar. At 1809 he passes right next to Gorgon, who is hiding in the woods. It's only 2 seconds after he gains vision that he realised what happened, and then gets ganged by viper and dies.

2255 rhasta blindly casts dust while he is near his tower. Noone is around. Could be a mistake tho.

I don't see any evidence of map hack for rhasta. Denied for him.
Attachments
9196794.w3g
(457.06 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

Return to “Processed Requests”