[HHTD] four5six uswest.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

prunkl
Resource Storage

[HHTD] four5six uswest.battle.net

Postby prunkl » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:53 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9826937
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #60
Your Warcraft III Username: roorlypoopens
Violator's Warcraft III Username: four5six
Violated Rule(s): 1. threatened to sell all units, 2. he was very rude towards his teamates, 3. sold all his units he had managed to build for 20, 4. he was trolling and falsely threatened to report and ban his teamates, 5. solo-sending without conformation of his team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1. 34:40 - 35:16. 2. 29:37, 34:54, 35:31, 35:35. 3. 47:12 - 47:48 (that is the period of time when I noticed that he had sold his units). 4. 35:35 - 37:35. 5. 34:30
Any further thoughts: The red guy had a LoD but he built very poorly early game. He had been leaking because of that almost whole game since level 5. He wanted to send on level 7 but blue went building up slaves and slavemasters so obviously he was in no condition to hold level 6 and 7. Also considering the fact that red was weak for 6 and 7 too I'd thought that would be best to upgrade the king. On level 14 he solo-sent after I raised my concerns about upcoming level though we had planned to send on level 17. After level 14 red lost his mind and start threatening me and blue that he would ban us for not listening to him and not followin his commands, he started to troll us and promised that he would sell his units. On level 18 or 19 he did the following: he had sold all his units he had managed to build already and built some of his units at three points (by blue's side, in the middle and by his side), then he switched to mercenary and build all merc units by his side. I'm not sure if that what he has done was intentional or plain lack of experience.
Last edited by thinu on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed title

zynky
Resource Storage

Re: [LOD] four5six uswest.battle.net

Postby zynky » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:01 am

Roorlypoopens wasn't the following team play and did what he liked. The fact that he couldn't play as a team and did what a like should be bannable.

whiteicefire
Forest Walker

Re: [LOD] four5six uswest.battle.net

Postby whiteicefire » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:58 am

why is this posted as a lod replay change the title at least :)

thinu
Treant

Re: [HHTD] four5six uswest.battle.net

Postby thinu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:50 am

This is the worst case of TK, game ruin, grieving I have ever seen.
Player four5six broke almost all rules we have:
  1. Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
  2. Do not ruin the game on purpose:
  3. Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
  4. Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
  5. Any form of votekick and !ff abuse.
  6. Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
  7. Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
  8. Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
  9. Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.

Considering his history player four5six banned 2weeks for multiple instances of game ruining.
---
No One Is Perfect...

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [HHTD] four5six uswest.battle.net

Postby FalenGa » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:02 pm

No dodge. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”