[LTD] srb-cetnik

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

wawa
Armored Tree

[LTD] srb-cetnik

Postby wawa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9896344
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #28
Your Warcraft III Username: gra
Violator's Warcraft III Username: srb-cetnik@europe
Violated Rule(s): glitch abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): after level 7
Any further thoughts:
Overseer bug abuse, he claims he didn't notice his units became immortal :D But we told him on level 9 and he still didn't sell.

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] srb-cetnik

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Fucking bullshit i didnt know that, where should i know that overseer on knight is an abuse and unbreakble lol
Noone didnt tell me anything also in my team noone said anything, and if u watch replay u can see that i saved the gold what i get from bosses.
Anyway all did draw

wawa
Armored Tree

Postby wawa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Mods can see that you didn't even say a word during 10, when you went middle against all odds... like you knew what would happen.

not a single "wow" "wtf" and just started talking after we protested about it.

Also quite hard to not notice it on 9, u would notice if your units stop losing HPs hmmm?

Code: Select all

(19:03 / All) Braveheart_wins: funny to abuse lifesteall? :)
(19:12 / All) gra: glitch abuse?

And AFTER this you still didn't sell it.

Thanks for wasting 7 people time trying to cheat.

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 pm

WAWA ARE U RETARDET TELL ME ARE SUCH AN FUCKING RETARD ??? TELL ME ??? what a fuckign CUNT

(19:03 / All) Braveheart_wins: funny to abuse lifesteall? :)
(19:12 / All) gra: glitch abuse?

Yes i saw that i still didnt realize it , AS I TOLD WHERE SHGOULD I KNOW THIS , I DIDNT KNOW IT NOONE TOLD ME THAT OVERSEER IS UNBREAKBLE IN THIS GAME lol, i used overseer also before and it was breakble

AND STOP TALKING FUCKING SHIT U RETARD:
" Mods can see that you didn't even say a word during 10, when you went middle against all odds... like you knew what would happen.

not a single "wow" "wtf" and just started talking after we protested about it.

Also quite hard to not notice it on 9, u would notice if your units stop losing HPs hmmm? "

After i hold 10 :
(19:51 / Allied) SRB-CETNIK: wtf
(19:52 / Allied) SRB-CETNIK: lol
(20:10 / Allied) SRB-CETNIK: wtf was that

SO STFU hell where should i know this, as i say i also saved the gold and we did draw

MelGibson
Aura Tree

Postby MelGibson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:30 pm

FIrst of all he did a glitch abuse. Everyone knows by now that overseer bug. Even if he didnt know, he could see it right away, say to others and sell it.

Second, when you flame this much on public forum, how much u flame in game or lobby's ?

If anything, he at least deserves a forum ban for this kind of behaviour.

WAWA ARE U RETARDET TELL ME ARE SUCH AN FUCKING RETARD ??? TELL ME ??? what a fuckign CUNT
SO STFU

Too much flame on a brq reply. Needs some actions against this.
These users thanked the author MelGibson for the post:
wawa (Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:39 pm)

wawa
Armored Tree

Postby wawa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Who the hell does overseer after 7 AND BEFORE 10 with cavas? Cut the crap, you got caught and tried to act like a virgin "i didn't knowwwww".

You play everyday, you read the forums everyday (because you report everyone), so you knew.

You are just a little cheater and nice rage there btw.
These users thanked the author wawa for the post:
MelGibson (Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:50 pm)

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:39 am

So funny to see how
#Melgibson: IN ABSOLUT every Post of me he try to make as an bad and toxic player, well looks like u are my new stalker i just enjoy it to see how desperately u try to find something where i break rules. CUTE
also want to say he want force admins to ban me, he want force admins to denied my ban request,and now he force admins to give me forum ban lol, i think he need a time out

#wawa
as i show that your first comment is useless and i show that u lie, u try to search now any other reasons like a small pussy i cant belive it.
as first when admins will look this , they will see I COULDNT BUILD NOTHING ELSE u trash kid, the plan was to end u on lvl 14 (i also asked that we need holder for 15, all say NO so i didnt build aco i coulndt build nothing else as Overseer u small trash) and how u know what the best is what i can build for lvl 10 do u use MH ?
Because i report ppl who are clearly breaking rules i MUST read all forums are u braindead ? u are just a fucking hard ******

This guys searching some BLUFFS to get me banned, as i told it 100 times i didnt know that this is a bug , noone told me in game that overseer is bugged and i also didnt read it anywhere. Sure i get angry when i see that ppl want force admins to ban me for a thing that i didnt know (i did draw and i saved the gold didnt would it use). As last point i have to say THIS PPL ALWAYS SAY IAM TOXIC, CHEATER and etc. Why none report me then for this ??? BECAUSE THEY ALL LIE, ppl can say what they want , WOULD i know its a rule break i NEVER would build it. Iam fairplayer all player know that i never break rules (for example i never would build more then 120 g delay or going for PP like scrumm).

Atros
Forest Walker

Postby Atros » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:16 am

to be honest i did heard about some glitch with overseer but i still didn't get it what exactly glitch is, but i used yesterday cavas with overseer and everthing was seems normal?

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am

Classic srb to denied what he did and I will bet you everything I own that we gonna see a ban request from srb reporting another player for that glitch.

He should not get away with this and maybe a warning for flaming on the forum as well

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Postby Arcanium » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:52 am

After review

The first couple of rounds aren't as obvious as 10, 8 was not too obvious, 9 was more so.

After surviving 10 with 3 cavs and 2 overseers, 1 upgraded, it should be obvious something isn't right, and he even pings multiple times, indicating he is now aware.
(20:50 / All) SRB-CETNIK: no
(20:53 / All) SRB-CETNIK: i didnt know

Was going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he in fact did not know until...

(21:06 / Allied) SRB-CETNIK: i dont build

This specific line in allies chat. It's now clear that after finding this glitch, he purposely refuses to change anything in hopes that he keeps the full life steal whether he knew how it worked or not.

As for him flaming in here. I would agree that he should be warned for such behavior, but it's not excessive enough to warrant a ban.

SO STFU
 like a small pussy i cant belive it.
 u trash kid
 u small trash
 are u braindead ? u are just a fucking hard ******

EDIT: After re reading what he posted here (and from other posts by him) something needs to be done about his behavior.

@srb-cetnik@europe.battle.net should be banned for exploiting (or at least attempting to exploit) this glitch.
Last edited by Arcanium on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Cant believe someone is flaiming gra, he is such a sweetheart. Your language kinda speaks for itself, but i hope it will add to your ban time for rather obvious glitch abuse. No matter if this goes throught or not, should be banned for that language alone:O

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 am

srb-cetnik@Europe banned 3 days for glitch abuse - explanations can be clearly seen above. Easily could have seen on 9 (was also told about it in chat); 10 was painfully obvious followed by "I don't build" confirms intent to exploit glitch.

Return to “Processed Requests”