[LTD] lowesteioever gameruiner

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ehrenmitglied
Armored Tree

[LTD] lowesteioever gameruiner

Postby ehrenmitglied » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:29 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9921114 just an example
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #65
Your Warcraft III Username: IT.smurf
Violator's Warcraft III Username: lowesteioever
Violated Rule(s): I'm not sure if he breaks the rules, but he is definetly trying to loose his games. So the violated rule would be games ruining
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from start to end, just look what he builds
Any further thoughts: So i`m not sure in this case, but it looks to me like this guys is joining games to loose them. Just looked up the other 2 games from him and it seems like he is trolling. I'm not sure where he said it, probably in the lobby, but he said sth. like that he was banned for year. As i said i`m not sure in this case, but I don't think guys like him should be able to play this game. he just joins to loose the game. At least that`s what i think when i hear his nickname, style of building and i doubt he is trying to win. It ruins the game for 3 teammates, in every game.

Thank you

NuTuPa
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] lowesteioever gameruiner

Postby NuTuPa » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:24 am

I was in a game with lowesteioever. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9965573 He speaks good English and he knows what he's doing. It's obviously just a troll account that he'll use to pump others.

I think such a toxic player should at least be warned and such a behavior should not be permitted.

(06:48 / All) LowestEIoEver: why does T1 exist, if we aren't alowed to build it?

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: [LTD] lowesteioever gameruiner

Postby AmnoN » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:42 am

lowesteioever@Europe banned 1 year for repeated game ruining/ throwing - just came off a 1-year ban for the same offense.

Return to “Processed Requests”