[Dota] admiral-@us.east (maphacking) [Approved]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

UltraKill
Forest Walker

[Dota] admiral-@us.east (maphacking) [Approved]

Postby UltraKill » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 115227.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #9
Your Warcraft III Username: UltraKill
Violator's Warcraft III Username: admiral-
Violated Rule(s): maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): the replay is over 1 hour long, and I didnt want to spend too much effort studying it especially without an option to rewind. Basically the fact: void never died to techies. He went over mines once (around 20 min replay time), probably knowing they wouldnt kill him or because he is one of those maphackers who try to look like they are not. Other than that void never came close to mines, he was changing his path many many times throughout the game. He was trying to play "careful" and at the same time he was solo pushing all they way to rax, then backing as soon as we came close. His team had minimum wards throughout the game.
(12:46 / Allied) Admiral-: techies
(12:48 / Allied) Admiral-: in our jungle
Its too fishy. They had no vision of me, and seems like void knows exactly where I am.
Then he teleports from base and goes straight to me planting mines around their secret shop, and he doesnt walk through mines - he literally attacks the mine as Im planting it without any vision then turns back right away and writes to allies:
(17:09 / Allied) Admiral-: techies
(17:10 / Allied) Admiral-: mined

Any further thoughts:
If you watch replay extensively Im sure you will find good reasons to ban him. He is one of those maphackers who doesnt do it openly because he doesnt want to get banned.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Essenze
Donator

Re: [Dota] admiral-@us.east (maphacking)

Postby Essenze » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:19 pm

I'll review it a bit later as I was in the game.

Essenze
Donator

Re: [Dota] admiral-@us.east (maphacking)

Postby Essenze » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:17 am

I will start by showing my review of the game posted in the ban request, following by two others.

-First game (admiral-/Void): http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 115227.w3g
Spoiler!
12:00 [Suspicious & Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Techies being mia for a while, void says:
(12:46 / Allied) Admiral-: techies
(12:48 / Allied) Admiral-: in our jungle

-SB enters forest but takes the other path to avoid techies mines and they both go at techies position. Charge is on point and quick.
-They kill him then go for Zeus which is not far by.
-They both run into techies mines. Either they had no clue about them or thought they would survive.
-There was no way to know techies was mining their woods although he was laning bot and mia for a while. Either it was a very good guess or use of 3rd party program.

15:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Void farms top left scourge neutrals, ganks ogre then goes back to another neutral spot.
-SB being nearby, they both walk further inside scourge forest looking for the enemy.
-They don't check the last spot and back out for some reason.
-Either they were suspecting something coming, knew that no enemy was at that spot/close to them or changed mind to gank techies who was coming from top.
-While leaving, they both head towards techies position, top left, and they kill him.
-Void goes straight and directly to Jugg's unusual spot instead of checking the creep spots for a gank.

16:50 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-After healing, void teleports top and goes to his secret shop, not to buy anything, but to find techies mining between his shop and rune. Then says:
(17:09 / Allied) Admiral-: techies
(17:10 / Allied) Admiral-: mined

-Followed by pinging.

20:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Void farms two creep spots.
-Techies appears once, planting a mine next to river path.
-SB stands close to Void, either looking to charge someone, acting as bodyguard for Void or waiting for the enemy.
-Two enemies are uphill (Spec & Techies) who are waiting for the enemy to appear and go uphill throught the mines.
-Spec goes down and back up to attract them uphill.
-They ignore Spec, then POTM ults and goes uphill. You can see Void move back then to the left quickly as POTM runs uphill. Probably knew there were mines and wanted to avoid damage.
-Void goes in, not afraid of any single mine. Although POTM cleared the mines, there could of been more but Void wasn't scared at all.
-Spec grabs the illusion rune, moves an illusion towards Void position then he timewalks directly on real Spec, activates MoM and kills her, strangely knowing she was the real one.

21:00 [Minor]
Info:
-Backs a little as potm starts walking into mines near him.

27:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Void enters scourge forest, activates loth and goes directly to jug's spot, ganking and killing him.

29:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-After healing, he goes back out, activates mom and goes directly to ogre, killing him.

31:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Void is standing downhill in front of scourge forest, no fear of ganks.
-Activates loth as the enemy is approaching. Either hunting or he simply knew.
-Ignores techies and goes to Zeus's exact hidden position, killing him.

37:00 [Minor]
Info:
-Doesn't seem afraid of anything while pushing bot.
-Even shows up uphill in scourge base, somehow taking a risk or knowing there are no mines.

42:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-He hunts woods, seeing creep corpses making it obvious that someone is nearby.
-Activates MoM before even seeing jug creeping at the last spot.
-After killing jug, he timewalks out but avoid techies mines. Could be from fear of enemy coming to him or knew there were mines.

46:00 [Minor]
Info:
-Once again doesn't seem afraid of anything i.e mines while pushing bot.
-Timewalks inside scourge base at tower.

46:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-As he's about to leave scourge secret shop, he changes mind (literally moves back) as jug is coming nearby. No vision on him during that.
-He then sees him because of uphill view and kills him while he's creeping.

50:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-As he's about to gank spec who was alone, he activates loth as ogre is coming.

-Second game (Savage/Huskar): http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 115933.w3g
Spoiler!
05:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Husk decides to chase slark who's low hp, behind his first mid tower.
-Slark is completely fogged when Husk dives in.
-Husk moves the exact same path as Slark who's still fogged then he finds and kills him.

08:00 [Minor]
Info:
-While he's mid, he decides to go bot.
-Might of knew that Slark was going, so he also went.

11:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Husk chases Omni and ults him, which fails.
-He continues to chase him, Omni goes in woods in attempt of losing Husk.
-Omni takes left path and goes to his tower, husk follows him through the fog. Somehow knew that he went there.

12:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Husk and Geo attempts to gank Lina and fails.
-Husk goes top then changes mind as Sven is coming from uphill, with ult.
-Sven and Husk say:
(12:53 / All) Neuronal: keep paying suspicious dude
(13:02 / All) Savage: how

-In that dialogue, Husk replies with ''how'' although it could of been aimed at anyone in his team. Not only that, Sven was 100% fogged during those events so how could husk know he was talking to him?
-He then says:
(13:17 / All) Savage: runnign from lina stuns?
(13:23 / All) Savage: dodging?

-Which doesn't make much sense, as Lina was running back, not facing husk and no where close to land a stun.

24:00 [Minor]
Info-
-Fog blinks on Lina at low hp who's running back, she's not seen for a couple seconds yet blinks directly on her.

In that one, you can see him buy 2 sets of wards only once (for his team?). You can also see him blink on cliffs to gain view (for ults?).

-Third game
(Syndicate/Huskar): http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 080671.w3g
Spoiler!
02:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Rilay pings Techies mining spot followed by:
(01:54 / Allied) BurnShady: i bet techies
(01:55 / Allied) BurnShady: is
(02:04 / Allied) Syndicate: yeah

05:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Husk grabs illusion rune, sends one into techies mines.

09:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Husk chases Void, following him exactly through the fog.

14:00 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Oracle attempts to kill Husk.
-Oracle is attacking from west position (looking at the projectile) in invisible state/ult. Husk stands still.
-As soon as Oracle stops attacking, still in invisible state, Husk follows him until Oracle comes out of his ult and he kills him.

15:50 [Suspicious]
Info:
-Fog blinks on running void, who's been gone for a few seconds.

16:00 [Semi Suspicious]
Info:
-Techies appears, planting a remote mine next to top rune.
-Husk runs at Techies position.
-Techies teleports while being fogged, Husk blinks in front of him and attacks him. Why would he randomly blink at that exact time and position when Techies could of just been standing there, hidden. He somehow knew he was teleporting.
-He activates Ghost Scepter and runs into land mines, yet it was showing Techies using a remote.

25:00 [Minor]
Info:
-Positions himself uphill to catch someone passing by.
-Sees Sniper for 1 second then blinks at his exact spot to ult and kill him.

As conclusion: admiral- receives a one year ban for the use of 3rd party program, maphack.

@UltraKill
@FalenGa
@BeerLord
Attachments
admiral-.w3g
(501.64 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Savage.w3g
(332.53 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Syndicate.w3g
(293.89 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
These users thanked the author Essenze for the post:
BeerLord (Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:44 am)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [Dota] admiral-@us.east (maphacking) [Approved]

Postby FalenGa » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:00 am

The first 4 timestamps provided in the replay with void were enough to convince me as well. Especially the part at ~20, where him and bara are playing cat and mouse for about 2 minutes with enemies they've never had vision of, avoiding that mine spot like it's cursed.

Map hack confirmed. Processing.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Essenze (Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:51 pm)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [Dota] admiral-@us.east (maphacking) [Approved]

Postby FalenGa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Dodged. TID: 122430

Return to “Processed Requests”