[LTD] jebacdisakurweserver.eurobattle.net, l009uswest.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

m4nsl4ughter
Armored Tree

[LTD] jebacdisakurweserver.eurobattle.net, l009uswest.battle.net

Postby m4nsl4ughter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10129876
Game Name: [ent] legion td mega #59
Your Warcraft III Username: snix@uswest.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jebacdisakurweserver.eurobattle.net, l009uswest.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to draw when the new version of legion glitched
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Since game start
Any further thoughts: The new version is apparently glitched or there is an option to make it so certain players are unable to get gold. Idk which of the following but the fact remains that east team was unable to obtain any gold and purple also said that he wasn't able to get any gold which resulted in us not being able to build any towers. however red, blue, and teal were still able to get gold which makes me think there is some mode option that makes it so you can prevent players from getting gold. Anyway we asked for a draw because we just assumed it was glitched and red and teal refused to draw. possibly blue as well, but i am not sure. However they should be banned because the game was either glitched or they did it intentionally. Clearly if purple wasn't getting gold as well than they know that we weren't trolling about not getting gold.

alblinks
Resource Storage

Re: [LTD] jebacdisakurweserver.eurobattle.net, l009uswest.battle.net

Postby alblinks » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:13 am

I was purp in that game.

Hybrid seems to be totally bugged with the new update. Random players don't get gold from kills, others get. Units are moving during build phase. It seems possible to place units on top of each other (Hybrid "questionmark" units seem to have no hitbox). Only happened during hybrid.

However, using a glitch and not drawing in this case is unfair and therefore I second this ban request.

Same thing happened in this game with the same 3 players: gimme_red, jebacdisakurwe and l009

Here are two other examples:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10129821
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10129779

Looks like they found out about the bug this game:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10129748

alblinks
Resource Storage

Postby alblinks » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 am

" possibly blue as well, but i am not sure" - yes, all other players from my team refused to draw. Therefore I'd like to add gimme_red@europe.battle.net to the Violaters list.

jebacdisakurwe
Basic Tree

Postby jebacdisakurwe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:26 am

Hi. We have been playing hybrid mode for few days before. After newest patch hybrid has changed but we thought, that changes was intentional. We didn't abuse any bug. We didn't pay attention about messages from enemy team about any hybrid bug, becouse this mode is not popular, and a lot of people hate it, but agree to play.

m4nsl4ughter
Armored Tree

Postby m4nsl4ughter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 am

Actually teal was responding and said we were trolling, looking at the replay will show the truth to this statement. we all agreed on staying because you announced it in the chat room, fact is you intentionally ignored even though your own teammate was having the same issues. So please do not fabricate the truth to make it seem like you are innocent cause you are just as guilty as blue and teal

Karils
Treant Protector

Postby Karils » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:20 am

This is a known map bug (now) and I've been told to deny and gold bug BRQs for now. Unfortunately we simply need to fix the map, not ban anyone/everyone involved.

Denied.

Processing.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

Reopenned this case.
All these three players played a total of 8 games using this glitch and aquired 77 ELO in 2 hours. That was obviously intentional.

Users jebacdisakurwe, Gimme_Red and L009 banned for intentional repeated glitch abusing, 7 days.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”