[Dota] mamba@entconnect - gameruin/refusal to cooperate

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

req
Aura Tree

[Dota] mamba@entconnect - gameruin/refusal to cooperate

Postby req » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11676437
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #71
Your Warcraft III Username: db
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mamba
Violated Rule(s): refusal to cooperate/join fights/gameruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: jugger kept farming for the whole game, he got full slots build and even started making dagon on his courier... near the end of the game he got rapier as well which he fed to the enemy team. Detailed timestamps below:

around 31:00+ replay time we are fighting bot river and while he is right there farming he could easily join us in few seconds but instead of helping us he continues farming.

40-41min+ we are all bot for fight with mort having aegis too and jugger instead of teleporting there to help push he keeps farming in the neutrals even after i pinged and asked him if he will join. He is full item build at this point and instead of joining us in team fights he continues farming.

43min now that two enemies are dead we ask him to push with us mid lane but he continues farming....

44min I tell him that we will lose if he wont join us in teamfights since enemy team stick together and we clearly don't. He doesn't even communicate with us/answer anything.
Notice that he's been full item build plus dagger/dagon on his courier too for like... around 15-20 mins more or less.

at 48min I give him another chance to join us otherwise we will proceed with votekicking him bc frankly at this point he is never in teamfights and just keeps farming.

50 min. mort is joining the fight mid lane to help jugger, jugger uses his manta but he runs away instead of fight. Had he stayed they would have great chance of winning this fight considering that traxex and ench were almost dead thanks to mortred alone.

51+ we explain to enemy team what's the problem with jugger and ask them to votekick him. IF jugger was joining us in teamfights the game would be over much faster than dragging it for over an hour. And ironically once I mentioned that he doesn't even talk with us in chat, he popped one "hi" in all chat so it's obvious he is purposedly playing in this manner for god knows what reason,to troll?to annoy us?whatever.

55-57 min. we attempt another votekick and explain that its gameruin/refusal to cooperate but the enemy team refuses to votekick, they have seen for a whole nearly 60mins game now that jugger is never in teamfights,he always farms and we explained to them the situation. Jugger in the meantime keeps farming and got the rapier too lmao.. :roll:
dreamycatiknow, borracho, CheapA$$NlGGA refusing to votekick an obvious gameruiner, this shouldn't be acceptable. In fact someone from their team pointed out in the very beginning of the game that they think mamba is a gameruiner. That compined with mamba's behavior they did witness in this game should be enough proof to votekick him. I don't know what more proof do they need to votekick in a case like this. It was dead obvious he wasnt cooperating and dragging this game for too long with his never ending farming.They never saw him in fights except only for those few kills he got that weren't even in full team fights in a 60 mins game.
61min another teamfight top lane and jugger ofc farming... :roll:
Overal thought for this game. I believe it would have ended far sooner if mamba was joining us in crucial teamfights/communicating with us even when we kept repeatedly asking him to and of course again it would have ended sooner if the enemy team agreed to votekick him. He was just a full slotted dead weight without doing anything to help. The only reason we even won this game was because of teck in our team and constant pushing in lanes so the enemies kept being busy removing mines/defending.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: [Dota] mamba@entconnect - gameruin/refusal to cooperate

Postby Kappa » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:12 am

Players previous history: viewtopic.php?t=137489

2nd offense since his 2 month ban.

Banning 3 months.

Return to “Processed Requests”