[LOD] Kilazor

All ban requests in this section have already been reviewed and processed. This section merely helps moderators to ensure that bans are enforced according to their initial ban duration.

Moderator: ENT Staff

noobx10
Basic Tree

Re: [LOD] Kilazor

Postby noobx10 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Your english is so terrible, I'm not gonna even try to understand what you're trying to say.

To the mod who reviews this, here's yet another example of him game ruining: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 749564.w3g. He refuses to help team defend rax, choosing to farm enemy jungle instead.

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

Postby KilAzoR » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:19 pm

I wonder how u cannot read my english but rage inside so hard and @noobx10 As far as i Know in ENT rules you cannot report the game which is not related with you/your nick or if you are not ingame so stop trying so hard you 1.4kdr trash clown you wont change that ure just a 1.4kdr stacking noob lol. :( And as I said ur brain have some disfunction so stop commenting my posts if u cant understand simple meaning of "flame" or "gameruin" . Give some attention to ur mother not me she is the only one who care about you and dont want to lose ur pathetic life on playing 14hours daily :)
PS Pretty sure just raped this kid like always but on smurf nick "Xume"- :( - https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11749597 sadly when he realize he lost he ignored me like always pathetic scum and not talk anything :( only when win he try to provoke because he know that I always answer the true that he is trash noob nothing else but not this time so ignored me and probably raging hard now :( Now he will say its not him because he act like new player but if u look future its exactly like that child :)

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:28 pm

ok, lets settle down.

Topic locked.
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
Desire (Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:41 pm)

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:16 am

First to cover the OP's original topic/replay. @noobx10
I can't seem to find harsh flame however I do find clear evidence in-game and from the comments that the person you are reporting is extremely toxic.
The person has already been ban for leaving by autobanx. An automatic system that bans leavers, etc.

In the second replay you have provided, there is indeed a vote kick attempt for no reason which falls into the rule of vote kick abuse.
Again, he has already been ban by autobanx after leaving.

The third replay given by @yocookiepuss is a great example of "flame" - in this replay you can find racial/homosexual slurs and again extreme toxicity.
I'm guessing spamming the Ignore command is the new !si command abuse? Again another example of being toxic and spamming bot commands for malicious reasons.

Because of this post that was mentioned - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=142101 I will also be keeping in mind the afk rule violated in this game regardless of the reason, it's still a rule broken and shouldn't have been done.

@KilAzor Your comments don't really justify your actions but rather seek examples of some other bad behaviour in-game done by the commenters in this post. Your toxicity of calling other people "clowns, garbage, trash, bitch, retard, and even body shaming doesn't help your situation at all.

Given your previous bans as linked in a comment you have a high standard for flame and in my own findings spamming bot commands to those who have ignored you is a liking for you. I believe you mention in one of your comments alluding how people should use the ignore command. I don't see how spamming a bot command after killing someone or after someone's death is necessary for them to see.

Since you have many past bans for related topics I, unfortunately, cannot be lenient with you anymore regarding your bans.

Kilazor Banned 8 weeks for reasons said above.

Return to “Awaiting Background Check”