Looking for a teacher

Looking for higher quality DotA games? Try out for our inhouses!

DotA In-House League (DIHL)

Moderator: DIHL Staff

archol
Treant
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Looking for a teacher

Postby archol » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Looking for someone who can reteach me DotA (was 1500 elo, years ago) and i teach you Legion TD Mega (can also train you into LIHL, the "pro league" of LTD) If interested, write back.

Greetings

User avatar
SLSGuennter
ENT Staff
Posts: 3073
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 am
Location: Ingame ... most likely
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Pls teach me, though i cant teach you DotA. ... If you want to learn smth else: Im a good trainer at "Tribal Wars".
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:36 pm

"BACK IN MY DAYS I WAS BEST AT DOTA, I INVENTED JUNGLE RUSH, BLABLABLA" - archol
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
Zeratul (Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:02 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

User avatar
Dhamma
Treant
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm
Location: Dhamma.org
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby Dhamma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:26 pm

I can teach you. You must have skype or some kind of chat. And i charge 50 usd/hr.
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:51 am)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

archol
Treant
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby archol » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:09 am

Kiwi wrote:"BACK IN MY DAYS I WAS BEST AT DOTA, I INVENTED JUNGLE RUSH, BLABLABLA" - archol


People feared me on techies, because i always started with boots at mid rofl

Wolke
Forest Walker
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:03 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby Wolke » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:10 pm

i teach you Legion TD Mega


it´s a trap
These users thanked the author Wolke for the post (total 3):
GonnaGetRekt (Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:43 pm) • Crey (Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:16 pm) • FQ-CoM (Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:46 am)

7years
Armored Tree
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 am
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby 7years » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Wolke wrote:
i teach you Legion TD Mega


it´s a trap


:lol: :lol:

road-kill
Forest Walker
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby road-kill » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:29 am

boots with techies is really bad xD

archol
Treant
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby archol » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:34 pm

road-kill wrote:boots with techies is really bad xD


Thats why they feared me ... at both sides

User avatar
Zeratul
Corrupted Treant
Posts: 1345
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:29 am
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby Zeratul » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:32 pm

archol wrote:Thats why they feared me ... at both sides


You know you're doing a good job, if both teams fear you ^^
Kingkar: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=71294
Merex wrote:=>When an ex-mod turns into a forum troll

Even more disappointing than hyo and I didn't think that was possible.

Now2
Forest Walker
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby Now2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 am

I don't mind teaching, cuz people willing to take advice and learn are the best. Easy to help. Honestly one of the most important things is reconizing what builds to do vs certain heros, and reconizing what items they are going to counter them. Also if your lane kills a tower early, don't rush to another lane. early farm is very important. roaming around will mess up your whole teams farm generally. Ganks are good but strictly going for towers early doesn't help that much. Ward, stick to a lane, farm, carry tp. People always acuse me of mh cuz I generally have 10:1 kd. Simply farm under wards. Too many people are too cheap when it comes to obs / sentry. They pay off x10. Generally it is nice if a support takes care of this, but normally most people don't play their roles as recommended. Even if support doesn't ward, just do it. 1 death is not worth not buying wards, even if its not u doing the dying.

gl pm me and ill play with u. on all the time xd. HF

archol
Treant
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby archol » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Now2 wrote:I don't mind teaching, cuz people willing to take advice and learn are the best. Easy to help. Honestly one of the most important things is reconizing what builds to do vs certain heros, and reconizing what items they are going to counter them. Also if your lane kills a tower early, don't rush to another lane. early farm is very important. roaming around will mess up your whole teams farm generally. Ganks are good but strictly going for towers early doesn't help that much. Ward, stick to a lane, farm, carry tp. People always acuse me of mh cuz I generally have 10:1 kd. Simply farm under wards. Too many people are too cheap when it comes to obs / sentry. They pay off x10. Generally it is nice if a support takes care of this, but normally most people don't play their roles as recommended. Even if support doesn't ward, just do it. 1 death is not worth not buying wards, even if its not u doing the dying.

gl pm me and ill play with u. on all the time xd. HF


Hey thanks man, i learned few stuffs from your post already - i usually rush to other lanes or try to gang up after clearing the first one or two towers at my lane, but it seems DotA is more faster paced than i remembered. And ye vision is the key, i usually buy wards for the whole team (even as non-supporter), rather safe than sorry

archol
Treant
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby archol » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:48 am

Can someone tell me why i couldnt frostbite Batrider since start to end of game? Is that a bug or because he is flying in the air?

User avatar
Artichoke
Forest Walker
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:26 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Looking for a teacher

Postby Artichoke » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:55 pm

just buy wraith bands


Return to “DotA In-House League”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest