Vouch request

Request to be vouched and to play ENT's inhouses.

Moderator: DIHL Staff

Jericho
Armored Tree

Vouch request

Postby Jericho » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Played in VDL, LND (Gplay private leagues)
Your Warcraft III Username: Jericho
If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who may know you: None, I started playing Dota on ENT 1 week ago
What is your Discord Account? Raelag#4418
Do you have Gproxy installed? I haven't found a GProxy that can work on 1.30 patch.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I'm playing Dota for almost 10 years, played thosands of games, I was captain multiple times on the Leagues I have played, I know all you can learn in Dota.
My ELO righ now is 1250, played with pubs and I am very dissapointed of what I found in public games. People have no ideea about last hit/deny, control lane, item build, carry, support, etc. Not to mention the ammount of leavers found in my games, and people not using draw in min 1 only to get a free win. Should have had 1400 ELO if I had not team leaver but that doesn't matter. What matter is that I am looking for skilled players and quality games.

Cheers.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Re: Vouch request

Postby 1B_Fantom » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Jericho, everyone meets in Clan FBG on US East to play inhouse games. We run them most nights from 8pmEST til 1amEST depending on the player pool. You are welcome to come and try out for a few games if you are interested.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:33 pm

banksander wrote:Jericho FBG hosts the Dota 2 version 6.85. If your looking for 6.83d there is no dihl league hosting yet.
The last working Dihl League was shutdown along with OHS for new patch 1.30.2

Banksander whats your alt? Do you ever play with us? If not feel free to join, now I'm curious lol.

And yes we do host 6.85n but we can change it to 6.83d at any time, but for now the majority prefer that version and it seems to run very smoothly with newer items/nerfs.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:49 am

Banksander is King.Kar. He's a bitter man, still sad he cant play on ENT.

Jericho
Armored Tree

Postby Jericho » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:56 am

I preffer 6.83 more because it's closer to original dota. 6.85 has way more dota2 items...

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:12 pm

It only added like 8 items, and I do like the changes of cheaper TP scrolls and individual wards. Makes no excuse for supports not being able to help. Idk, it doesn't feel like TOO big of a change to adapt to, idk why it bothers you so much. It's not any new heros or anything

Jericho
Armored Tree

Postby Jericho » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:26 am

Banksander is right, I could simply move to Dota2 wich I dislike. Not all Dota players understand what I am talking about, I don't like that mixing between Dota2 and Dota, original Dota will always be the best, because it's the original. It brings me back many memmories from my childhood when playing day and night with my mates. Haha, it was so much fun back then !

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 pm

banksander wrote:Why would anyone play a dota 1 Map of Dota 2 Updates?? You might aswell just move on to Dota 2.
The big reason people play dota 1 is because they dont like the changes in dota 2, so your idea is to host a version that copies dota 2 Updates?

Why do you need 8 extra items? Your forcing ppl to play 6.85 when the Majority of WC3 dota players are used to 6.83d.
Sure you might have a handful of ppl that like 6.85, but youll never get the average 6.83d pub to transition to Dihl.

This Jericho guy is just a perfect example, Interested in Dihl but not a Dota 2 Version knock off , now he doesnt want to join. great. If you want to host dihl with just the same 20 people sure do what your doing. how long u think it will last there is no growth, more people are actually leaving then joining.

The last working DIHL was OHS DIHL. there were Over 90 Vouched Players, And 45 Active Users . It was perfect while it lasted.
All u can do now is try Rebuild whats left of it.

OHS was fine, it lagged for a lot of people though and 45 active players is a stretch... We had to wait just as long as we do now, if not longer. And you didn't help things by abusing kick power and ruining games which pissed off a lot of people. So..... Here we are.

givemeyoureloo
Resource Storage

Postby givemeyoureloo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:10 am

^

what fantom said
lol kars so triggered...what a loserrrr

umad.

Return to “Vouch Requests”