Vouch Request: istack4elo

Moderator: DIHL Staff

Letbell
Treant

Vouch Request: istack4elo

Postby Letbell » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:10 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: No, I havn't not been to any nor do have any experience in-house gameplay before.
Your Warcraft III Username: istack4elo
If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who may know you: I don't think anybody knows me here. It's quite rare to find DIHL players in normal dota games. It probably I don't recognize their names or I don't know if they are DIHL players. However, if any of DIHL players here play pub game and see that one random dude who always first pick iO, that's me!
What is your Discord Account? Aseki#1633
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes, I do have G-proxy++ installed
Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Stats: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=istack4elo

Play-style: I used to play a lot of carry, but I've changed my mind once I start playing many support heroes. I mainly picked IO (wisp) a lot because he's a great support heroes that doesn't need a lot of time, and can go around save allies from counter gank, refill their hp/mp without going back to fountain, and do a lot of diving. I usually played with my buddy (VeryRandom).

Dota-experiences: I watched a lot of Dota 1 twitch streamers/youtuber such as TheBaltazarTV, Zevz.Freestyle, YannsTV, SlimfanTV, NagginG TV, Wodota, and Xuhao. So I got an idea how dota in-house league work from people who played in Eurasia server. I tend to play support in normal pub game to practice decision-making, and how to prioritize/enchance team-players.

Other dota experiences: prior to Battle.net dota, I've also played in Garena (Mostly China & Vietnam servers)

Why do I first pick iO and who is Mexican_Wisp?:
1) I got inspired by this one player who always pick iO, but doesn't know how to play the hero. So one day I tried him out and realized how broken he was.
2) If anyone recognized this name (Meixcan_Wisp), he usually picked iO and do nothing, but in-fact Mexican_Wisp is actually one of the best wisp player out there in Dota 1. He's not a noob, because I've seen him played seriously with iO in DV bot.

About Me: I like sushi, I love sushi, and I die for sushi.

Brando
Forest Walker

Re: Vouch Request: istack4elo

Postby Brando » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:01 am

You will be flamed and scapegoated even if ur better than everyone there - play dota 2

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Lol as long I don't get the carry role.

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi there, we'd love to have you join letbell. I will add you to our discord channels. In addition, please come to channel "Clan BBA" on useast from 5-11PM PST. We play 5-6 games between those hours. If you don't see anyone in channel active, please try whispering any of the most active players (seen here: https://entgaming.net/dihl/scores.php). See you in game!

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Hmm, @Aseki#1633 doesn't match on ENT's discord channel. Have you joined ENT's channel?

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 pm

No, I have not join the ENT channel yet.

Is there a code that I can join directly?

MuMiX
DIHL Staff

Postby MuMiX » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 pm

istack4elo you still looking to play? I Haven't seen you in our games yet. Come to channel clan BBA on USEast in the evenings (7pm-3am EST)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 am

Moved to accepted.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Accepted”