Hi,
I'd like to play in DIHL !

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
[b]Your Warcraft III Username: BaraBestHero@useast, BaraBestHero@europe
[b]If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who may know you:
Sliperryslark, but not well
What is your Discord Account? Barabesthero
Do you have Gproxy installed? Nope, had the worse trouble. never disconnects
Any additional information that you would like to provide: 1875 elo on BaraBestHero@europe (in the process of recovery /switching to useast of those stats). 1410 on my alt WhatHappenedFFS@europe at post time.

THanks,
Bara

Barabesthero
Aura Tree

Re: Wanna DIHL :)

Postby Barabesthero » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi,
My application doesn't seem to mobilize the masses :). I saw a reply message containing the word "eurotrash" yesterday, but it was deleted :/

For the rest, I also know Guts, and I am former member of clans DL and DK (cheers Sev).
I did reach 1900 elo yesterday for the first time on my own, which is hard considering the number of ppl stacking against high elos.

The reason I wanna play DIHL is to play high level games without obvious mistakes. So far I mainly played carries, since you don't get to win many public games by healing 700 elos with dazzle, but I am willing to adapt to any play style. Since I am mostly a teamplayer, my play style so far has been directed towards the compensentation of other players mistakes. Hope to change to here

Regards,
Bara

cashmeoutside-
Armored Tree

Postby cashmeoutside- » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi BaraBestHero, I'm really sorry for overlooking your vouch request! We would love to have you join our games.

Current games typically take place between 5PM-1AM PST or 8PM-4AM EST.

If you are on useast, I will make a best effort to whisper you game names when you're online. I'll also add you to the dihl discord channel.

Please also fell free to add the following players on UsEast and whisper them at any time to ask when the next DIHL game will be hosted: Mumix, Leavemealone, Born-sinner, Magic.niglet, Dumdedum- (yours truly)

Thank you for applying and see you in game!

MuMiX
DIHL Staff

Postby MuMiX » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:52 pm

What is the actual account this guy plays with? I think I've seen different names. I'm unable to vouch/deny yet, need to know who exactly we are talking about and possibly play a few more games with the guy.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 am

@MuMiX Considering he has 1900 elo on his main, he (should) be using BaraBestHero. Maybe make an east account of the same name if necessary which can be done privately.

Moved to Accepted.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Accepted”