Tachas Vouch

Moderator: DIHL Staff

Tachas
Basic Tree

Tachas Vouch

Postby Tachas » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: over 600 pub games, play dihl often, mostly support.
Your Warcraft III Username:Tachas
If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who may know you: 1B.fantom, HolyBear, Slipperyslark, and multiple others.
What is your Discord Account? Don't have
Do you have Gproxy installed? No, I haven't had a problem with disconnecting.
Any additional information that you would like to provide:I've been playing DIHL for a bit now, just wanted an offical vouch.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Re: Tachas Vouch

Postby 1B_Fantom » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:32 am

See no reason why Tachas shouldn't be vouched. been a team player every game I've been in with him, and hes always happy to help fill a game when its needed. good guy and teammate, usually ends up getting support and doesn't complain, I vouch.
These users thanked the author 1B_Fantom for the post:
Tachas (Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:54 am)

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 am

Vouch for sure.
<3 Trashcans

Genghiskhan1160
Resource Storage

Postby Genghiskhan1160 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 am

As someone who has captained Tachas, there have been several instances where Tachas has ignored captains orders and the game had to be paused in order to remind him that it is imperative to listen to the captain. In my opinion, his skill level is not adequate enough for DIHL and is currently 1139 elo. Therefore I do not recommend a vouch.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:23 pm

His ELO may not be sky high, but his k/d is over 1.0. And Tachas is one of the best ladder players I've ever seen. He is super high skilled in managing multiple heros, AND additional armies when he is in other games. While I know they are two different monsters; DotA and ladder, if he is able to go almost 20-0 in solo games vs high skilled opponents, I think it is not unreasonable to believe he can be a lot better at dota should be put the time and practice in.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:23 pm

@1B_fantom ladder skill is relevant to dota. And tachas isn't that good as much as you think. However, if he promises to listen to captain, I will support.

MuMiX
DIHL Staff

Postby MuMiX » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 am

Keep in mind prior request was denied primarily due to bad attitude across multiple games. If the other members of the community feel his attitude has improved, then I'm not opposed to giving him a chance.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:45 am

Tachas needs a readjustment in his attitude. He doesn't quite understand his assigned role and when designated as a support, resorts to farming a lane. When asked to do X by the team, he will become agitated very quickly and cause his teammates to argue over who's right or wrong. I do not know if he is intentionally playing as such or he's genuinely not sure of how these games are played but I would say he is lacking in attitude and seems unwilling to learn his role in a game.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:54 pm

extremely toxic player and made extremely racist comments before, played an inhouse with him before and he didn't buy wards as a position 5 and didn't listen to the team (it doesn't help english isn't his first language but he knows every curse word). king.kar and slipperyslark levels of toxicity. ALSO has 1100 elo and a 1 kd in 2018 on ENT pubs (lol).

Tachas
Basic Tree

Postby Tachas » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Hey Brando, I speak 5 languages... how many do you speak? Please shut up. I've never played with you, and if I did it was ONCE... I ALWAYS ward every single game... please don't talk when you don't know what you are saying.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:04 am

Tachas wrote:Hey Brando, I speak 5 languages... how many do you speak? Please shut up. I've never played with you, and if I did it was ONCE... I ALWAYS ward every single game... please don't talk when you don't know what you are saying.

This is one of the example for your attitude we have talked about. You are able to speak 5 languages which mean you are talanted of learning language. You could have response nicer instead of saying "Shut up". I have played with you many times. You are not one starting talking trash usualy, BUT you overreact impolitely every time like you are mad person when people blame or asking what to do for team which you are not doing. When you make different item build for certain heros, we don't care. Maybe someone who don't like your item build say liek this "LOL look at his item so dumb" but dont have to react like SHUT UP. For example, people hate ricefire's radiance build on tb and they trash talk to him but ricefire doesn't care and he carrys us himself and sometimes failed as a carry and he proved himself for his item build. Another example, my magnus make first item battle fury which most people don't like and someone ppl especially ganghiskahn and born-sinner harrass me to get dagger first item instead. But I carried my team many times with bf first item on mag to prove them I'm right and some people love to pick mag for me now. BUT when people say something to suggest to you (maybe its harrassment for you), you overreact with disgusting attitude. You need to control yourself to chill. Our league is very competive and sometimes people are heat up and rage for their loss. However, we can't react and say "shut up" just ignore them. Just try to change your reaction nicer, then people will love you to play dihl.
These users thanked the author aimskjs for the post:
Necromancer22 (Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:20 am)

Born-Sinner
DIHL Staff

Postby Born-Sinner » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:10 am

MuMiX wrote:Keep in mind prior request was denied primarily due to bad attitude across multiple games. If the other members of the community feel his attitude has improved, then I'm not opposed to giving him a chance.

I agree with Mumix, from what i've seen from previous games was bad attitude however have not played with him much recently. Also i don't captain often therefore don't notice him disobeying commands as much. I am willing to give him a trial as long as he acknowledges what the community is saying about his attitude and makes changes.

jaguar
Forest Walker

Postby jaguar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:49 pm

#voouch tachas he listens :)

HolyBear
DIHL Staff

Postby HolyBear » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 pm

@Tachas
Approved, please try to follow Captains orders in the future and be civil with players.

You will need to download Discord and link username#, we will be hosting games there and will require players to !sign in to reserve spots.

Return to “Accepted”