xSAINTx vouch

Moderator: DIHL Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

xSAINTx vouch

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:02 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I've never played in any sort of competitive DotA league prior to this summer (2018)
Your Warcraft III Username: xSAINTx
If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who may know you: Aims, SlipperySlark, Geng, Creation, Born-Sinner, and every other active player currently.
What is your Discord Account? I don't currently have Discord, but would be willing to download it, if it becomes mandatory.
Do you have Gproxy installed? No, i don't have it downloaded. I generally don't have issues with disconnecting, unless it is at 3:30-4 AM EST. Around this time most individuals don't play anyways, so it's not a problem.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I'm probably the most disliked active player currently in ENT's DIHL, but I would just like to make a proper vouch request in case other players need a +1. If I ever come off in the wrong way is because I'm extremely competitive, and I hate losing more than I like winning. Even in a circumstance where I fail my role, or cost the team the opportunity to win, I will always make a "John" (Super Smash Bros term for an excuse) to why we lost, or blame a fellow teammate, when in fact it could've been my fault. I'm sorry to those who I may have offended, but am always looking to play with good players and to learn from. Thanks!

HolyBear
DIHL Staff

Re: xSAINTx vouch

Postby HolyBear » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:19 am

!support

"I don't currently have Discord, but would be willing to download it, if it becomes mandatory."
Starting August 1st, Discord will become mandatory. Players will be required to !sign to reserve their spots in games.

HolyBear
DIHL Staff

Re: xSAINTx vouch

Postby HolyBear » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:49 am

Accepted.

Return to “Accepted”