SupNub permanent ihl unvouch

Moderator: DIHL Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

SupNub permanent ihl unvouch

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I am posting this thread to inform all ihl players that Supnub@useast.battle.net played myself xSAINTx@useast.battle.net in a apshom 1v1 sf for dota ih-house league unvouch. In the DIHL clan channel he specifically mentions that if he is to lose to me (a supposedly inferior player) in a 1v1 BO1 sf mid, he is to uninstall wc3 permanently and retire. Likewise, Cube, Born-Sinner and Attytewd were present during the 1v1 were he mentions if i was to lose, i am to never play ihl again, while conversely, if he was to lose, he shall do the same. This was not the case, as Born-Sinner messages him on Whatsapp the following day to inform him he can play again, for no reason besides being a friend. This was not a playful challenge as some people such as Holybear may suggest, this was a highly personal attempt to get me removed from ihl permanently. Unfortunately for all the Supnub dick-riders, he lost the match in an extremely decisive manner, and therefore, should never be allowed to participate in in-house league games. I am posting the link to the replay with his exact words backing my claims, as well as the game name which can be found on his or mine wc3 usernames.

Gamename was as follows: ilendfences43

Link to 1v1 apshom: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11058782

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Re: SupNub permanent ihl unvouch

Postby raizoir » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:44 am

Double post, comment on the first topic.

viewtopic.php?f=181&p=509097#p509097
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

Return to “Denied”