SupNub permanent DIHL unvouch

Moderator: DIHL Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

SupNub permanent DIHL unvouch

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I am posting this thread to inform all ihl players that Supnub@useast.battle.net played myself xSAINTx@useast.battle.net in a apshom 1v1 sf for dota ih-house league unvouch. In the DIHL clan channel he specifically mentions that if he is to lose to me (a supposedly inferior player) in a 1v1 BO1 sf mid, he is to uninstall wc3 permanently and retire. Likewise, Cube, Born-Sinner and Attytewd were present during the 1v1 were he mentions if i was to lose, i am to never play ihl again, while conversely, if he was to lose, he shall do the same. This was not the case, as Born-Sinner messages him on Whatsapp the following day to inform him he can play again, for no reason besides being a friend. This was not a playful challenge as some people such as Holybear may suggest, this was a highly personal attempt to get me removed from ihl permanently. Unfortunately for all the Supnub dick-riders, he lost the match in an extremely decisive manner, and therefore, should never be allowed to participate in in-house league games. I am posting the link to the replay with his exact words backing my claims, as well as the game name which can be found on his or mine wc3 usernames.

Gamename was as follows: ilendfences43

Link to 1v1 apshom: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11058782

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Re: SupNub permanent DIHL unvouch

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 pm

You guys should both still play in the dihl, it's not like it's jam packed with a ton of players, but I can totally understand if you two really dislike each other.
<3 Trashcans

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 pm

I mean, you can read the chat lol:

On lobby saint mentions best of 3, supnub said only 1; ingame both accepted the conditions/rules set in place, and a mod (born-sinner) was present.

So now own up your word and take the leave, wp (unless saint agrees to him staying, or him being out just for a few days/weeks, else the challenge was what it was)

Ps: gz Saint, gotta love being the 'underdog' and proving ppl wrong :P

HolyBear
DIHL Staff

Postby HolyBear » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Regardless whether a mod was present, this is not an official 1v1 unvouch because no such thing exists. Refer to DIHL Guide.

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Postby raizoir » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm

There are no 1v1 unvouch rules in dihl.

You can challenge each other for glory and bragging rights however you two challenging each other is simply just that. Also don't see how you will monitor him uninstalling wc3.

If you want to post an unvouch thread based on supnub's skill/attitude/gameplay etc post and we will review that.

@born-sinner @holybear over to you
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm

[LeavemeAlone]: what is this?
[Born-Sinner]: only mid
[Born-Sinner]: IvI unvouch

Mb you should inform your fellow moderators of it then - Don't take me wrong, the unvouch challenge is silly itself, but i'm almost sure if the result had been different, we would be discussing why Saint isn't allowed to play (or was kicked from X game), so mb ensure that all the moderators are aligned with the current rules, and not fuel dramas :)

You can see, by reading the chat, that they were both playing with the intention to eliminate one another (whatever the reason was that started it), and a moderator ingame confirming/being present, without saying anything otherwise, just fueled it.
Last edited by Zeratul on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:57 pm

Everyone knows saint and I are far from good friends. But he has a point here... Both players agreed to it, a mod was present and acknowledged the stakes... And he has proof from chatlogs by everyone confirming this lol. Hard to argue against him

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Postby raizoir » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:43 am

1B_Fantom wrote:Everyone knows saint and I are far from good friends. But he has a point here... Both players agreed to it, a mod was present and acknowledged the stakes... And he has proof from chatlogs by everyone confirming this lol. Hard to argue against him

Appreciate your post but I am not looking to decrease the DIHL player pool because of 2 players have a disagreement. Let them fight it out in game.
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:52 am

there is no rule for 1v1 unvouch, however, a player who lost 1v1 need to keep his word. Also perma ban is too cruel. just give him a mercy. just telling him not play IH for 1 week would be nice.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:43 am

This is all so childish, I love it.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
raizoir (Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:44 am)

Born-Sinner
DIHL Staff

Postby Born-Sinner » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:51 am

Yes although i was present in game, all players watching were under the impression it was for fun, as 1v1 unvouch does not exist. It is a way for players to release there anger. Regardless of results, i would ask both players to return to play simply because the community needs active players. When i previously played in the old Dap league players would always say 1v1 unvouch however it was not implemented. Saint can use the game as way to show is superiority but cant enforce supnub to uninstall wc3 and vice versa.
That was my thought process on the situation.

Either way it seems both parties played together and should just move on and not make a big deal of the situation.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:32 pm

My my, there is so much entertainment these days :) Hyo, shame on you for not informing me of the action. XD

I think this situation is crystal clear. Despite whether or not a mod was present, there is no precedent or rule in place to enforce this. There is nothing preventing SupNub from playing in dota, on DIHL or Ent or anything else of the sort.

However, that's not what what's in question here.

The question is whether SupNub will stand by his word.

OR

If SupNub is a lying POS. That he cannot be trusted to lift a toothpick. A spineless worm.

It is his integrity that's in question here. Only he knows his own worth, or lack thereof. He will either do what he suggested in the first place, or suffer the consequences of lying to himself which could lead to failure in life.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Suggestion here: everyone go 1v1 unvouch vs this Saint guy and see what happens

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 pm

kunkka wrote:Suggestion here: everyone go 1v1 unvouch vs this Saint guy and see what happens

LoL

HolyBear
DIHL Staff

Postby HolyBear » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:09 pm

I recommend all Dihl players have a glace over http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:DIHLGuide Dihl guide and follow official rules.

Request denied. Players are only subject to unvouch for breaking rules.

Return to “Denied”