Vouch Requests

Moderator: DIHL Staff

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

Vouch Requests

Postby YamiBakura32 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:28 pm

a
Last edited by YamiBakura32 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

raizoir
DIHL Staff

Re: Vouch Requests

Postby raizoir » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi

If you have 1200+ ELO and positive KDR in the public ENT11/ENT38 DotA bots, then no support is required, we will automatically approve your request for trial.

Please would you confirm which wc3 account you are applying with? We only allow one account per person in DIHL and that account needs to meet the joining criteria above.

The autobans were decided based on 6.83 version of dota which DIHL hosts for a various reasons which I won't go into detail here. However autobans are currently under consideration (see post by Cube in DIHL section) as we transition to 6.85 version. Post your comments on that topic.

I am somewhat confused by the ending to your post, can you reword? Not the best ending to a post.

Thanks

Niglet
SexyBrains2 / magic.niglet

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

Postby YamiBakura32 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:10 am

e
Last edited by YamiBakura32 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:08 am

YamiBakura32 wrote:Well in that cause i chose OberynLannister is only account that that has now 1200+ elo, not sure what happened with other elo accounts. Im confused by your last post too lol. Therefore may i know then are Meppo,Zet and Techie banned now on DIHL?

Reason we currently banned meepo, arc and techies is that they are too imba to just rax down if top player plays them(fast rax down is a part of strategy but this is not good way in my opinion). As you said, there is some way to counter those heros, however, it is still extremely hard to defend for some players because everyone isn't that very skillful. You also said just ban those hero during draft. It is also not good when too many imba heros in the pool. We banned them to minimize the risk of a boring game and we try to make a game more competitive.

Just join IH with us and you will see there is some skill difference between players and will get my point of auto ban.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:21 am

Denied as per OP's request.

Return to “Denied”