MrNeo@ENTconnect

Moderator: DIHL Staff

MrNeo
Basic Tree

MrNeo@ENTconnect

Postby MrNeo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi, Today i read about the DIHL on the homepage which made me interested to see how professional it's going to be.
I have known DOta since 5 years ago, we used to play with my friends in a gamenet which made me love its concept. I've been playing ever since untill 1,5 years ago that i moved to another contry. First started to play Dota in ENT by ENT host bot servers or some others but didnt really like it, it was different, it wasn't really professional, people do not play as team, so what i started to see was some "not bad players" picking a STR or AGIL (carry hero) farm whole the game(playing solo and creep the hell out of map) and then come and end the game! which i didnt it a couple time aswel. anyway since then i was playing DOTA LOD which is the same map whith the difrence that you can combine difrent skills from difrent heros, and put it in one. with this acc: MrNeo (i believe i have round 1200 ELO currently)
Finally, i would like to try your DIH league and can voluntarily play a game(s) whith any one to test my dota skills/knowledge.
Regards ...

nabo.
Donator

Re: MrNeo@ENTconnect

Postby nabo. » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:08 pm

...so what i started to see was some "not bad players" picking a STR or AGIL (carry hero) farm whole the game(playing solo and creep the hell out of map) and then come and end the game!

What is wrong with a carry to farm long? Dont see the problem if team is able to defend at towers eventually turtling without losing rax and as long as he can carry the team to win.

You cant play dota like how you play lod.

Drop by channel clan high.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:49 pm

@MrNeo

It is the weekend and I have yet to see you at our wc3 channel nor on mumble.
Clan High@useast

• Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

MrNeo
Basic Tree

Postby MrNeo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:17 pm

I PMe you in person

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

Have not seen you yet still.

Denied for now
Clan High@useast

Return to “Denied”