larz882003 usa east

Moderator: DIHL Staff

Larz

larz882003 usa east

Postby Larz » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:21 pm

i havent played an inhouse in so long since before dota cash so not to much to put here
I think most people recognize this name most .
I dont know who is in the league but I am sure i know a few.
I have played dota for years...but I am more of a team support I dont play the role of carry very well but I can.....I have played a few games with gaara and get stomped the should be-able to realte my skill level

nabo.
Donator

Re: larz882003 usa east

Postby nabo. » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:47 pm

It is meaningless for Gaara and getstomp to vouch for you. Reasoning being, you can only get vouched by the league players.

Looking at your item choices and skill choice when you played es, I can already see that you made wrong choices/mistakes.

Instead of getting enchanted totem after fissure at lvl 1, you should get after shock first. No idea why you got the belt of giant with es. You gotta either go for soul ring or mana boots as your first item. Even if you do say that you were trying to buy a gauntlet and not a belt of giant, the extra str on es is not as needed compared to the mana pool/regen he needs as a support and disable.

Feel free to watch our replays and reapply when you feel you are ready.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Larz

Re: larz882003 usa east

Postby Larz » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:18 pm

@nabo

I agree i dont usually play es i just dont like him so I kinda knew its going bad from the start

Return to “Denied”