Vouch Request

Moderator: DIHL Staff

Mohammad
Aura Tree

Vouch Request

Postby Mohammad » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Been playing DotA since 2008 or so and i used to play only non-em games. I also liked to challenge myself playing against stacked teams. I won some and lost some but that's how someone can improve his/her skills. I also Played in THR, DotaCash when they were up. Now mainly play on ENT gaming servers.

Provide your list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: I only use one account to play dota which is Mohammad@useast and my old account was w002mia@useast.

If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who know you: I don't know anyone but i'm sure i'll recognize some names.

Do you have Mumble installed? Yes but i haven't used it

Do you have Gproxy installed? I've been using it for a while now

Do you know how to take a screenshot and PM it on forum? Yeah! On my laptop it is Function key + Print Screen. paste, save and then send it in pm to whoever requested it.

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I eat bananas so i'll always be chill no matter what happens :lol:

ForsakeMe
Treant

Re: Vouch Request

Postby ForsakeMe » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Not sure if my opinion means something here, but a half or year ago he was quite active on useast, clan high and on other channels. From what, i surely can say at that time he had some great support abilites, not sure if he has it so far. As i remember, mostly he was good at warding/dewarding stuff. All in all, just saying that he had some, in my opinion, legit background as a support player.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 pm

@Mohammad

I saw you on mumble yesterday, so I know you have it. Log onto mumble and talk to or message one of us. You can also go on useast and whisper hugmeonce about your request. We are gonna be playing tonight.

Mohammad
Aura Tree

Postby Mohammad » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:36 am

You can just deny this, i don't have the skills anymore :lol:

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:52 pm

K, feel free to apply once you think you ready.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Denied”