DIHL dota

Moderator: DIHL Staff

danhatz
Basic Tree

DIHL dota

Postby danhatz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:33 am

Hello, I was wondering what are the qualifications for DIHL vouching. I read the basic information and such. I played a lot of cash games and was 165 TSR and about 2200 ELO i believe. I quit Dota 1 due to work and school but just reinstalled WC3. I don't know anyone from DIHL that could vouch for me. I could install mumble( I suppose it is like ventrillo.) My main role is carry and offlaning, feel free to ask me any questions or if I could have a try out game that would be great! Thanks so much.

nabo.
Donator

Re: DIHL dota

Postby nabo. » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:51 am

@danhatz

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=63169

Skill level varies. In general, you should know how inhouse strats are different from pub games (more team oriented).

Just install gproxy + mumble (mumble is like vent, yes) and talk to someone on mumble. You can whisper Hugmeonce on useast also.

When dihl games are played really depends on everyone's personal activity. If you are online and there are others available for a game, you will be play your trial game.

What is your ingame name? realm?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

danhatz
Basic Tree

Postby danhatz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:24 am

I believe I will be very active for the next few months, but my old WC3 game got deleted I suppose due to inactivity. I created one today which is D3Hatz. I am on US.East and am in central timezone. I'm up to par on IH games such as tri lanes and pulling/stacking camps. It would be great to start a trial sometime soon maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks for the reply.

HugMeOnce
ENT's Poet

Postby HugMeOnce » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:37 am

@danhatz We're in the mumble right now if you want to come through, Also, you can message Evil.Lemon and HugMeOnce.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:07 pm

@danhatz

Reapply with your real ip.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Denied”