Vouch Request (DieserVega)

Moderator: DIHL Staff

DieserVega
Basic Tree

Vouch Request (DieserVega)

Postby DieserVega » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:41 am

First of all I shall proceed with the formular:

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
I used to play DotA with schoolmates back then in 2009-2012. It started with garena, dotacash, then we went towards the inhouse league of dotacommentaries because we all were huge DC fans. We used to watch the livestreams of luminous and drank beer while watching it. It was like a "small" event. Anyone remmeber fnatic vs mym? Where they went 5 necrobook, that was awesome. :D
Provide your list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
I mainly play on the BK Bot with my alias DieserVega (EU Gateway). Why? Because the same schoolmates I mentioned used to play on BK a while ago, but then left. I met a few cool guys there whom I occasionally play with (thought all are too scared to speak on teamspeak with me..:( and it just ends in a stomping when its a pub game.)
If possible, provide a list of DIHL players who know you:
Unfortunatelly I don't know anyone from ENT, but I am a socially functioning Guy who can actually speak on mumble. And I got a decent humour even thought I am german. So I am eager to meet new people!
Do you have Mumble installed?
Right now Teamspeak, but I dont care what program we are using.
Do you have Gproxy installed?
Yes
Do you know how to take a screenshot and PM it on forum? (ss test)
Yes, after all I work as an IT-Guy.
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
A bit of personal Information:
My name is Chris aka. DieserVega, I live in Germany and will turn 24 this year. I speak decent english, my prounouncing is lacking a bit (room for improvement you might say). I used to play either the Support role or the Solomid role. I love utility heroes, just how annoying a wex Invoker can be, or a well placed shakleshot. Same goes for a Minute 20 Dagger ES (Which used to be great, I remember everything benath Minute 26 was great on ES!). Oh and If I play ES i shall hide in woods and show my face a couple of times to remember that my long ass fissure is still there. I know how to ward and counter ward, i know the tree on the top rune where you can get sight to the camp and runespot...I can even play visage, hell yeah. I love Visage trilane, no wonder he was the boss. I know how to keep creep equilibrium. I know when to pull, when to stack creeps and then pull, or how to block camps for an enemy jungler.

One additional Information: I always wanted to have some decent games. I hate public games where people pick bara, bs, slark, meepo and silencer. And you just know that your teammates cannot handle them because even when you are spamming "SS BARA SS BARA"...they still get killed. Inhouse is different in many ways, dota has always been improving and changing the metagame. So I'd happily try a testgame with you guys in order to prove myself to you.

DieserVega
Basic Tree

Re: Vouch Request (DieserVega)

Postby DieserVega » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Btw: is the Ihl still active? Just wondering.

LittlePine
Forest Walker

Postby LittlePine » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Seems legit. Just make sure you download mumble, its a requirement.

http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php

We are usually on at night probably 17:00 - 00:00 CST (just an estimate) but if you don't already have an account on realm useast.battle.net make one and hang out in our clan, DIHL (/j clan dihl in chat). And see if you can catch a game tonight!

Yea so i looked it up we are on around 00:00 - 05:00 German time, super inconvenient im sure, but most of us are either in North or South america so all about same time zones, very inconvenient though, hope to see you around.
These users thanked the author LittlePine for the post:
DieserVega (Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:07 pm)
"Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad." - P.D. East
"Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence, after all intelligence has it's limits."
"Quantity is what you count, quality is what you count on."
-Love-

DieserVega
Basic Tree

Postby DieserVega » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 pm

It is indeed inconvenient, but i can manage it. I will just start work an hour later and increase the cofe consume. I am still in my early twenties, its possible. See you tomorrow or the couple next days, depending when i have time for it.

Oh and unfortunatelly "clan dihl" is not a public channel, so I cannot Join it. :(

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 am

@DieserVega

Thanks for your introduction.

Once we see you on mumble, we will register you.

Clan DIHL is public, but you wont be able to join it if the channel is empty.

Whisper hugmeonce or antbug or attytewd or nabo on azeroth useast.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

DieserVega
Basic Tree

Postby DieserVega » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 am

Aight, I was on mumble yesterday but i kept connecting and then disconnecting, then reconnecting, i figured the problem though.

I will be on mumble today. And thanks for the Advice with the Clan Channel. I thought I'd need to have some kind of approvement.

DieserVega
Basic Tree

Postby DieserVega » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:45 am

Thanks for the 2 games yesterday. I know i fucked few things up, but I'm sure i can improve. It has been some time since my last Inhouse games and I'm not sure about the local etiquette (in terms of item choices, prefered warding spots etc.) I was told that you also play during the weekends, which is convenient for me because of the different time zones.

Anyway, I'd love to play a bit more :)

LittlePine
Forest Walker

Postby LittlePine » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:06 pm

From what i saw you did fairly well your second game, not to mention you haven't been on in a while so a little practice didn't hurt but hope to see you on weekends.
"Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad." - P.D. East
"Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence, after all intelligence has it's limits."
"Quantity is what you count, quality is what you count on."
-Love-

DieserVega
Basic Tree

Postby DieserVega » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Hm Ive also grabbed me some replays of the inhouse games and i'll watch more of them. Duh, i can even go for 1 or 2 games during the week. :D

Return to “Denied”