need to ban Slipperyslark from DIHL for abuse

Moderator: DIHL Staff

aimskjs
Forest Walker

need to ban Slipperyslark from DIHL for abuse

Postby aimskjs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:15 am

#1 Slipperyslark left a game when he died in team fight, and said it is accident* he said he was typing. We said slipperyslark must be banned for leaving. BUT he was owner of next game and ignored what ppl said and he forced to start a game. So I left the next game at begging and hosted a game and kicked slipperyslark for his RAGE QUIT (he insisted its accident but its leaving anyway, so we just asked him to sit for 1 game for leaving.)
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 883223.w3g
this is lobby chat http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 883258.w3g
[Genghiskhan1160]: losers roll?
[Fluid]: i'm in time.. loser should roll?
[alphawolf]: i only pla engima cuz he can jungle :D
[SlipperySlark]: losers roll?
[SlipperySlark]: ok
[SlipperySlark]: !roll
[System]: Random result: 1 (from 0 to 5).
[SlipperySlark]: 1
[Creation]: !roll
[System]: Random result: 0 (from 0 to 5).
[Genghiskhan1160]: my butthole hurts from my shitting
[jaguar]: !roll
[System]: Random result: 5 (from 0 to 5).
[dcaudio]: !roll
[System]: Random result: 1 (from 0 to 5).
[Creation]: sigh
[SlipperySlark]: lol
[System]: ANNOUNCEMENT: ENT is looking for new staff members! (entgaming.net)
[LeavemeAlone]: slark u already know rule why u talk like u didn't know
[LeavemeAlone]: wtf

[Creation]: why do we have to roll tho for slarks accident?
[LeavemeAlone]: reroll
[Creation]: game wasnt over
[SlipperySlark]: !roll
[System]: Random result: 5 (from 0 to 5).
[Genghiskhan1160]: LOL
[LeavemeAlone]: oh
[LeavemeAlone]: right
[LeavemeAlone]: u are banned
[LeavemeAlone]: lol
[SlipperySlark]: wtf
[SlipperySlark]: lol
[dcaudio]: !roll
[System]: Random result: 0 (from 0 to 5).
[Genghiskhan1160]: its a 30 minute ban
[SlipperySlark]: there we go
[LeavemeAlone]: no
[Genghiskhan1160]: for accident
[LeavemeAlone]: its 1 game out
[SlipperySlark]: .....
[SlipperySlark]: new rules
[LeavemeAlone]: ?
[LeavemeAlone]: wanna
[LeavemeAlone]: be
[SlipperySlark]: u guys make rules as u go along?
[LeavemeAlone]: srs?
[SlipperySlark]: thats rude
[LeavemeAlone]: its 1 day ban
[Genghiskhan1160]: u left the game didnt u?
[Fluid]: if it's a rematch i don't neeed to play, but if game went longer than 10 minutes, it's not a rematch
[LeavemeAlone]: for quit
[SlipperySlark]: accident
[Genghiskhan1160]: yea but still

#2 Slipperyslark forced to start a game with witchcraft who is unvouched and banned from the league.

#3 Slipperyslark kicked me and xsaintx from game lobby. I was loser but had highest roll and at that time it was not clear loser cant' play, he just kicked me from lobby he also banned me from channel before kicking me from lobby. xsaintx had been wait for 40 mins since first ih game. but slipperyslark kicked xsaintx because he hates xsaintx. We told him not to do, but he repeatadly kicked xSaintx from lobby.

Can we please unvouch this kid? he also kicked and banned me from channel because I didn't let him play after leaving.
Last edited by aimskjs on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Godplayeed
Armored Tree

Re: need to ban Slipperyslark from DIHL for abuse

Postby Godplayeed » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 am

Isnt the first time...

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:29 am

I second this. A few days ago, Witchcraft, a known game ruiner for disobeying captain directions, was not removed from the ihl lobby when SlipperySlark was game owner, regardless of the 8 other players in lobby politely asking him to leave, and if he refused, to then be kicked by Slark. Slark refused to kick him, and since then, he has been very short tempered. The following day, in game, he was killed after buying back, and immediately, just seconds after dying-back, he left the game. The sentinel team, the one slark was playing for, was forced to !ff in order for the game to conclude hastily. In the next lobby, Slark explains that he was upset of the play he made, and quickly typed alt q q, a known method of accessing the menu tabs to leave the game quickly, without having to manually do it. Slark tried to conceal his rage quit by claiming he was typing Q Q in the chat, but in reality, we all know what his intentions were. Upon starting the next game, while slark was owner, Aimskjs (Leavemealone in game name) left the game immediately, to set an example, that leaving a game is not allowed unless warranted by disconnect, etc. Ever since these turn of events, slark has not been using his powers as a game host as intended. Just minutes ago, I was kicked from the lobby for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I did not disrespect anyone, and I patiently waited for the former game to end, so that I would be able to be present in the latter match. Slark had none of this, and swapped his friend 1b.Fantom in instead of me, who did not wait to play. Furthermore, while I was still in lobby, Fantom left the game for a brief moment and gave game owner privileges to slipperslark. Upon doing so, slark kicked leavemealone from the game. I asked why he was kicked, and explained that he is abusing his powers, and he set the command of !ban xsaintx and I was kicked 4 times when trying to reenter the match. Slark proceeded to fill my and other players' spots when they left willingly, and began the match. This type of behavior from a veteran of the dihl community should not be tolerated, and I support Aimskjs statement to permanently ban him from hosting games and becoming owner. Thank you for your time and consideration ENT staff and other respected dihl players.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:39 am

kick1.png
kick1.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3274 times

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 am

@aimskjs

Will need replay links for your points #2 and #3.

If you have evidence of unjust channel kick, you may also provide.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:30 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 900865.w3g
this is #3
and #2 is really hard to find it. because we left from lobby when he tried to start with witchcraft for a game

I didn't screenshot for kicking from channel. but some ppl saw that.

Necromancer22
Aura Tree

Postby Necromancer22 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:40 am

For aims #1 point, I was in the game and I can confirm that slark did break the rules in forcing himself to be in the next game after he left a game by using owner powers. The rules have always been known that officially if you leave a game you must sit out at least one game, especially if there are more than 10 people waiting to play in the next game.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 am

Regarding #2, If you tell me the date or perhaps a few more names of players that were in the lobby, i might be able to find it for you.

@aimskjs

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 am

there was genghiskhan1160 supnub and born-sinner it was about 5 days ago not sure. The game didn't even start because ppl boycott for witchcraft

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:33 am

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:33 am

@ Falenga that is one of them you can't find the game where everyone left game because of witchcraft. And I found one more abuse
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 887166.txt
read this lobby chat. slark and fantom they are going to have a game just for clan fbg and kicked ppl who were not belong to clan fbg

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:36 am

viewtopic.php?f=185&t=124819
this is the link witchcraft was unvouched. Also, Cash confirmed witchcraft is not be able to play due to unvouched just few days ago. He told to witchcraft in bnet channel.

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Postby Vaylen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 am

This is ridiculous. Slippery is one of the best captains on dota, great player, great attitude, and I always have a fun game when im on his team iN DIHL. I've never seen him abuse before.

The one time he left was a honest mistake. I've never seen him abuse kick in dozens of games, as far as witchcraft goes he has never purposely game ruined, he is just trying to learn and get better. Since he was un-vouched there have been no games with him unless were waiting awhile for last person and need to have someone join.

Disagree with whoever posted this. Slippery is one of the great players we have left and always has a good attitude. Should be a warning this time if true

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:52 pm

I can't speak on the situation with aimsjks, but for the game where saint got kicked I was waiting for the game as well...... The problem is we all used to wait in same channel together but now they made their own, so vouch priority and waiting times are all hearsay. Fact of the matter is I got into the DIHL game way before saint did, and had already been picked by a team. Saint should have hosted or had someone who can make it for him to sit in the lobby but he didnt, so theres no reason he would have gotten in before me. Teams were already picked by time he joined.

Only reason I left was because one of the winners hadn't come yet and I was asking him if he wanted in, but he had afk'ed.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:58 pm

aimskjs wrote:@ Falenga that is one of them you can't find the game where everyone left game because of witchcraft. And I found one more abuse
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 887166.txt
read this lobby chat. slark and fantom they are going to have a game just for clan fbg and kicked ppl who were not belong to clan fbg

Lmao, nice try.... Except 4/10 players in this game arent even in our clan. It was a joke, and genghis and born-sinner both played it too. If we had no life we could go through all the games too and I'm sure find "violations" you've done, but clearly you can tell with any research this wasnt a clan only game or whatever you want to call it.

Return to “Processed Cases”