A post for the staff on ENT gaming

Moderator: DIHL Staff

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Re: A post for the staff on ENT gaming

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Zeratul wrote:I like finding dodgers - always enjoyed as a mod, and its even more funny now, due to not having mod tools: As for one of ur banned shamans (dota_ trashcans is the 2nd), just warned over there before drama arises due to his actions.

Oh and i might consider showing up for Dihl - after all, i was never unvouched ^^ "looking forward" to play with you

As in regards to my accs, ill easily provide the names so you can find the time to stalk and snipe me with ur clan, since you're never alone :) regarding bans, i was never banned for breaking rules (besides a few disconnects here and there), but feel free to ask the mods: You know, not everyone wastes their time creating 400 elo accs and throw games ... oh wait werent those 3 in ur clan? oO my my, i wonder what else ppl might dig if they search for (Just so you know, im aware of ur clans "pub inhouses") ^^

Anyways feel free to PM me, if you have doubts/questions

PS: GJ for contributing to DIHL archive ;)

I have nothing to hide, feel free to spend all your time digging through my past games! Seems like what you do for fun these days. And you're 100% right, normally I am with friends. It's this awful problem when you log on and have friends wanting to play with you.. One day you might have that same problem buddy ;)

aimskjs wrote:!support. good attitude and average player.

You are correct, I found your vouch! Average player, sounds about right.. lol

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Zeratul wrote:As for one of ur banned shamans (dota_ trashcans is the 2nd),

Actually, Three if you count Vaylen. He was a shaman up until around the time of his ban :lol:

1B_Fantom wrote:You are correct, I found your vouch! Average player, sounds about right.. lol

I've seen him play, and i've seen many people in your clan play, including you. If he's average, most of fbg is below average. Just my experience.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Vaylen was demoted way before that, for something completely unrelated. But like I've said, I'm not going to argue against their bans, they made their own bed.

Not sure your basis on that, FBG has 3 of the top 10 ENT players, and more coming. We do accept most players as long as they are willing to learn, we are not elitist. But big words from someone who doesn't play on their account anymore and had to change their name :D

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Zeratul wrote:Anyways if you feel my comment was "unnecessary", feel free to delete it, who cares about freedom of speech these days anyways ;)

Beerlord doesn't delete comments. Some others do tho

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm glad you were able to find my name on the stats page. Was it hard to do? I hope not :lol:

The basis was already stated, I've seen many of them play. And I didn't 'have' to change my name, I wanted to. Most of the time it was Nefarious, if you want to know. Why would i 'have' to change my name anyway? What a silly thing to say. :D

3 good players? Out of 128 members? That's 2.3% Good job, you've assembled a superb clan.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:50 pm

128 members? Someone is a little new to Warcraft lol. First off 100 is the maximum numbers of people in a clan, clearly you've never run one.

Second, it was just a statistic, I could go on and on with more if you wanted but I really don't think its necessary. We have a good group of players, some are very highly skilled and some of the best remaining on ENT, some are not. Bottom line is most of us play for fun, which is really what it should be. This game is fucking 15 years old and the oldest iteration of itself lol.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:56 pm

maybe it got increased, i don't know, but according to battle.net there are 128 people in fbg

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:58 pm

That site has been glitched to all hell for years now. You cant even view anything other than the first page of members. But no its still 100.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Off topic:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/upload_2018-4-24_0-17-22-png.296967/
Patch notes for 1.29.1
• Max clan and players in a channel raised to 255

Do note that this is drifting steadily to being off-topic.
If you wish to continue this, please keep it to PMs.

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:10 pm

I stand corrected, that's awesome. 255 people in a channel though.... lmao now that would be interesting. That must have been the most recent patch they did a month or two ago

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:08 pm

Do you guys even realize slipperyslark hasn't respond anything on his case and all 3 parties are arguing for stupid and worthless shit?
I'm strongly suggest ent staff just lock this topic and not allow anyone posting about slark unless slipperyslark appeal himself on forum.
Why would we fight here without him?

Slomosapien
Treant

Postby Slomosapien » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:34 pm

aimskjs wrote:Do you guys even realize slipperyslark hasn't respond anything on his case

This is the most relevant point anyone's made so far.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Keep in mind that this is the DIHL subforum, and as such I expect only members of the DIHL to post here regarding anything DIHL, and this is not DIHL-related apart from the mere fact he was a member. While the players may "mourn" the loss of one of their own, this however is not permanent nor is it due to a "tragedy" of any sort but blatant actions against ENT.

SlipperySlark will be able to appeal at a later time, until then, DIHL can and will survive with the other members they currently posses. As for the OP's request at reduction/warning -

ENT has nothing to gain from allowing a player who blatantly disrespects us and goes against our bans by dodging and committing one of the highest offenses that can be done on our bots just because he's a "respected figure" to the DotA/In-house community, nor will we give him any special treatment because of such. We appreciate your concern but no one is above the rules, regardless the reputation.

To put this to rest - SlipperySlark will remain banned for the year given. He is free to appeal on October 18th, 2018. For those who are friends/close to him, feel free to relay this message. I expect no more posts to come from any part of the DotA community regarding this case anymore.

Any further questions/concerns, refer to post made by @Unitil

aimskjs wrote:I'm strongly suggest ent staff just lock this topic and not allow anyone posting about slark.

So be it.

Topic locked, to be archived within a couple of days.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “DIHL Archive”