C y'all

Moderator: DIHL Staff

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Re: C y'all

Postby WolfPackMama » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am

Excuse you?
Extracted from the "Rules" part:
"Losers from last game played will have to give-up their sit for the upcoming game if necessary."
(Reference from official rule list on DIHL games: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :DIHLGuide )

edit: on a side note, out of pure curiosity, I've checked the lobby chat just to see who was the host of the game. What I did found out was you @SlipperySlark blatantly lying that I was "AFK", while we kept whispering each other without any pauses, and neither you ever "called" me to join the game when others asked you to. Would you rather explain to me or to the other mods? See who has more cheek.
These users thanked the author WolfPackMama for the post:
Brando (Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:04 am)
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

slipperyslark
Aura Tree

Postby slipperyslark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 am

thanks for posting your feedback guys!!! ur all making dihl live again! lol, like what aimskjs said everything is in a work process and there is not official rules or guide etc...even though cashmeoutside- and myself slipperyslark are dihl mods, we are pretty much like anyone else here...being a dihl mod doesnt give us any special powers, anyone can host games, anyone can kick, anyone can mod the games, we are currently working on a fair system to include everyone as much as possible, havent put much thought to it becasue dihl wasnt as popular, but now since everynight were getting almost 2 ih running we will come up with something, but for the time being all is welcome to join us in clan bba, and get on the dihl game train!!! happy new years everyone LOL see u in games

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:14 am

@slipperyslark can you please respond to the specific points that wolfpackmama has raised here?
These users thanked the author BeerLord for the post (total 2):
Brando (Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 am) • Panopticon (Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:10 am)

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

slipperyslark wrote:thanks for posting your feedback guys!!! ur all making dihl live again! lol, like what aimskjs said everything is in a work process and there is not official rules or guide etc...even though cashmeoutside- and myself slipperyslark are dihl mods, we are pretty much like anyone else here...being a dihl mod doesnt give us any special powers, anyone can host games, anyone can kick, anyone can mod the games, we are currently working on a fair system to include everyone as much as possible, havent put much thought to it becasue dihl wasnt as popular, but now since everynight were getting almost 2 ih running we will come up with something, but for the time being all is welcome to join us in clan bba, and get on the dihl game train!!! happy new years everyone LOL see u in games

You do have rules to follow :

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=112874

Although I highly doubt you've ever even read them since you are a *moderator* with a grand total of 18 forums posts.

And I'm already regretting posting in this since I don't believe anyone is surprised by this bs.

WolfPackMama, while the idea behind DIHL is great, the execution is absolutely horrid and the cold hard fact is that any notion of a "good" dota 1 game has left the building a long long time ago. My best advice would be to avoid people like slipperyslark and friends and simply play for fun with a friend or 2 in regular pub games. I play on USEAST under fear or divinerape, we have played against each other before. Feel free to hit me up for a game. Good luck.
These users thanked the author not2000elo for the post:
Brando (Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 am)

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 am

Clearly the MODERATOR of DIHL has shown he does NOT care and WILL continue to abuse innocent players after his short, yet TELLING response. He does NOT care about what is posted here as long as he is a MOD look at what he types - Constant "lol's", broken syntax, and takes NO blame for what he has done. He plays the "everyone does it" CARD even when he IS a moderator and has the powers that others don't. How was he qualified to be a MOD in the first place? I know plenty of people who are on DIHL daily who are better fit than this guy!!! Hell, 95% of EM pub players would understand rules and regulations more than this guy!!! This won't stop until this guys powers are gone and you will continue to hear abuse coming directly from DIHL if this is not done!!! Anyways, PMG OUT!

@beerlord @art)y @hazardous > Multiple instances and threads do NOT just appear for no reason. You know this guy is abusing power and making people on YOUR server lose respect and value of leagues like this. You WARNED him before and yet ONCE AGAIN another claim has risen on the DIHL forums of innocent abuse. Please take action!!

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:21 pm

slipperyslark wrote:there is not official rules or guide etc

DIHL has been officially back for 6 and a half months now. And you are trying to claim that there are no rules in place in that whole time?

Clearly, the multiple complaints against slipperyslark are valid in nature.

I second Brando's suggestion to take a long hard look, to see if SlipperySlark deserves to remain the moderator of DIHL.

I also suggest that clear rules are set in place (if they haven't been already), and that all the DIHL moderators abide by them.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 pm

slippery has been relieved of his duties. Furthermore, DIHL staff is tasked to provide a list of potential new moderators and to revise the current rules (which, yes, they exist; on the wiki). You can assist the league moderation by posting a rule suggestion(s), so everything you voiced here is covered properly.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Could we make a thread for that? I believe quite a few members would like to contribute to it.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:34 pm

WolfPackMama wrote:Could we make a thread for that? I believe quite a few members would like to contribute to it.
Feel free do so. The league forums are exactly for this: discussing topics, rules, etc.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Feel free to comment then.

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=122848

MuMiX
DIHL Staff

Postby MuMiX » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:09 am

To aims' point, we have started a 'queue' type system where people who are waiting for next game can be added to a queue to get dibs on the next game (we have a bot that keeps a list). Depending on how many spots are left after the winners get their spots and the people in the queue get their spots, the losers are rolling (!roll) to see who has to sit out. The rules and systems in place are bound to evolve over time so we can create a fair, fun, and competitive environment.

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 am

Appreciative of the effort, but I'm not returning unless there's an established system.
However, seeing the work of DIHL mods, it might be coming up soon enough.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:41 pm

WolfPackMama wrote:Appreciative of the effort, but I'm not returning unless there's an established system.
However, seeing the work of DIHL mods, it might be coming up soon enough.
The established system will be the Discord hosting what LIHL already uses.

Depending on the timeline of implemented changes as a basis for hosting (rules, procedures, etc.), it might be sooner than you expect.

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:19 am

That's left to be seen, in terms of efficiency.
There's a lot of things that need patching up, I just hope the mods will have the patience, and dedication for it.
In the future, I'll be helping as well, but momentarily, I cannot accept the offer to be on the staff simply because of time constraints, so I'm limited to suggestions and conversing current ones. I'm known for being sharp and not sugarcoating anything - I'm a point a view you can depend on =)

Return to “DIHL Archive”