C y'all

Moderator: DIHL Staff

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

C y'all

Postby WolfPackMama » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:04 am

Absolutely unprofessional behavior.

Cheers to all the friendly people I've met, and thanks to them for the fun times. I'm out of here.
These users thanked the author WolfPackMama for the post (total 2):
Brando (Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 am) • Panopticon (Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 am)
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

Dhamma
Treant

Re: C y'all

Postby Dhamma » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 pm

:lol:

Yea, thats why i don't play with them anymore either. It's just a bunch of children over there.

My deepest apologies for their behavior, or lack thereof. I feel responsible for failing to teach manners to immature children.
These users thanked the author Dhamma for the post:
Panopticon (Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:30 pm)
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:20 am

I just don't see why even bother to open vouching possibilities in such a very closed favoritism system.
Guess you don't know until you try.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:21 pm

WolfPackMama wrote:I just don't see why even bother to open vouching possibilities in such a very closed favoritism system.
Guess you don't know until you try.

they were nice to me when I played a while ago. I see the same gang (mostly) playing. what happened?
GOTEM

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 pm

I've sat out a game due to no spots, which is fine, and then I've sat out another one in observers, which is also fine. People apologized for me sitting two games out and promised "dibs" on next two games.
But on the third game, from two moderators in game, nobody bothered to ask one out of the players from previous game from the losing team, which is one of very few rules DIHL has. If a spot is needed, one of the losing guys frees up. I've whispered all "respectable" members in that game just to get very little sympathy, and a fantastical resolve of all the problems by Marcass saying "I'll host another one for you later". Ugh. I think TF not.

I am very disappointed by SlipperySlark and Mumix.
But, I guess you don't know until you give it a shot.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:23 pm

well i guess there are more players than before. a few months ago they would ask pubs from game lobbies to fill the last a few empty spots just to get games going

It would be better if you can get more to get 2 games going at the same time
GOTEM

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 pm

It's not the fact that there's more players.
I was at the top of the queue from the player list PLUS I've sat out two games in a row.
This is nearing the edge of abusing moderation powers, if it hasn't crossed it already.

It's not my job to start or organize games but this is just... rotten.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Bro you should post a forum complaint about this - SlipperySlark has already been warned by the Staff Department about in-proper and abusive behavior (as he is a mod) and I believe one more reported incident like this would get him DISCHARGED for good!

posting.php?mode=post&f=10 < Complaints are posted HERE.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=121794&p=473912&hilit=slipperyslark#p473912 < HEAD of ENT in this COMPLAINT post towards "SlipperySlark" Stating that and I quote, "Therefore, you now receive a final warning. If we receive new reports of abusive behavior, the Staff Dept. reserves the right to relieve you of your DIHL duties and ban you from hosting DIHL games". Do the right thing and get this guy out of here FOR GOOD!

I STRONGLY encourage you to provide chat log info and the background of the abuse onto the submission and this guy will no longer abuse innocent men, women, and children AGAIN on ENT's servers! (Which should NOT be happening in the first place as he's had a track record of abuse and torture toward innocent bystanders *SlipperySlark" and the ENT staff and moderating department should RELIEVE this guy of his duties IMMEDIATELY!)

Anyways, you're better off playing PUBLICLY hosted EM games on ENT rather than the ABUSIVE and FAVORITIVE "inhouses" which are not even higher skill than your average APEM game!! Hope you take further action on this DIGUSTING human by following the complaint link shown above. Anyways, PMG OUT!

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 am

Be honest, brando u are not deserved to talk about slark's abusive behavior. I agree with u slark had couple of abusive behavior ive seen. BUT, ive seen u rage quit at least 3 times and bitching to ur teammates because u died a lot. Your dota skill is definitely one of highest level. BUT ur behavior is not even better than slark. DO NOT RAGE QUIT EVEN THOUGHT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING WELL AS YOU EXPECT.

MuMiX
DIHL Staff

Postby MuMiX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:59 am

As a barely hanging by a thread league we certainly should have let WolfPackMama play and for that I apologize for being one of the ten players who did not give up their spot. I don't know why he called me out specifically, I certainly don't run the league and I certainly don't enforce the rules. I believe both Slark and I both said in the game lobby that WolfPackMama should play but unfortunately we were both selfish and did not give up our own spots after no one volunteered. We try to do what we can to get new members and keep them around but it looks like we failed on this one. Sorry.

Yabneu
Basic Tree

Postby Yabneu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:15 am

Agreed with @brando . been in many in houses where slipperyslark has abused his power. he does this by either ending games if he doesnt like how his team is playing, making the teams one sided so we can win, not letting new players in (as seen above) and making sure his little inner circle all get to play despite other people PATIENTLY waiting. its honestly disgusting and should not be allowed to continue. slipperyslark has gotten countless chances by ENT mods and yet they still continue to let this power hungry/abuser to reign over DIHL. a disgrace if you ask me. how him and his racist inner circle(see slipperyslark and aimskjs) play continuously and make others sit out is not okay. ENT needs to step up for once and do something. there are plenty of other people that can moderate DIHL games. clearly power has gotten to his head and its NOT okay. many people are refusing to play dihl or arent even allowed a chance to play, and its making ENT lose more players. and thats not good considering how much people theyve already lost. ANyways if mods are reading this thread, please take into consideration how many times slipperyslark has abused his power and how you have given him "one more chance" multiple times. and if brando aka the best DIHL player to ever live is THIS furious. then clearly somethings up. anyways YABNUE AKA JORDAN AKA JAKEYS LOVER out!

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:51 am

@WolfPackMama Agreeing with what @SheSwallows said, both in-house leagues are considered cancerous by quite a number of players, both inside and out, and requires a full revamp of how the leagues should operate, starting from the moderators that govern each league and how they should behave.

But what do I know? I'm just a nobo that isn't involved with either league.
Last edited by Panopticon on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 am

Well there's more than slippery as DIHL moderator (Not pointing fingers, but i count at least 4-5 in it) - mb it's time for them to properly moderate (instead of just being ranked as such) :d

And i still wonder why anyone listens to what brando has to say lel (Yabneu is prolly another one member of the cheesecake team, if not the cheap ass jaguar aka jager).

But true, this "reborn" of DIHL is even worse than the first season of it (altho some of the members within DIHL are not bad behavioured (normally), they end up following the flow of the league, thus being included in it) - Kinda funny that i recall dihl aka bba clan calling hdz out, but i dont recall hdz inhouses ever being classified as bad as this league lel.

#MakeHDZGreatAgain #BringTheBeezy'sBack #SeriForDIHLMod #GetRidOfBBA #Brando&TeamCheesecakeIncluded</3

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 pm

@MumiX , I called you out because you're considered a respectable member in that group.
I know about being one - heck, my legacy on the Hive still lives even tho I have very little activity there. People tend to look up on you.
If SlipperySlark was incapable to solve the issue, then it's nobody else fault. But you guys could've stood up. I didn't see you do it. Respect goes both ways, and is much easier to be lost than gained.

Anyways.
I'll be not filing a report or whatever it is. It's enough of a punishment that you've lost, not one, but a dozen of potentially new players - both from my clan and from people seeing this topic. Games are only as amusing as long as there's variety. How much y'all got of it?
These users thanked the author WolfPackMama for the post:
Panopticon (Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:12 pm)

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Our problem is that there is NO GUIDE BOOK for rule. People who waited for next game and willing to join always say "rule says losers sit out for other players". BUT the other people who already take spot always say "there is no rule for it". YES its true. NO GUIDELINE. We need to take time to make official rule. Mods shouldn't say "no time to work for it". Last night, I suggested people that losers roll dice and lowest roll sit out for other player. We finally made it, and it seems looks more fair instead of first in first serve including players lost last game.
These users thanked the author aimskjs for the post:
Panopticon (Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 pm)

Return to “DIHL Archive”