Extra Rule?

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BeepBoopBeep
Protector of Nature

Extra Rule?

Postby BeepBoopBeep » Sun May 12, 2013 3:33 am

I believe this is a silent rule, but since i saw the rules for LIHL come out i thought you left this one thing out; here are the current rules, viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8187

using the !draw command after 20 shouldn't be an option once past level 20 if somebody dc's the game should be played out as usually the game has been played over 50minutes to end on a draw is just a real downer for a player.

iightfyre
Corrupted Treant

Re: Extra Rule?

Postby iightfyre » Sun May 12, 2013 4:29 am

In the etiquette it is a bit grey on the !draw "rule". Currently a !draw is only mandatory if the majority of the players in the game have voted to !draw.

It has been a "silent" rule that players will always draw the game prior to lvl 20 with a DC. It still has not become mandatory; except when the act of not drawing a game goes against the majority consensus.

Do we need to make a black and white rule on this? Has there been issues? Input is much appreciated. Thanks for the post, beep!

iightfyre
Corrupted Treant

Re: Extra Rule?

Postby iightfyre » Sun May 12, 2013 4:32 am

PS -

Added this to the etiquette:

"
We like to have fair games. If someone DC's from the game, it is customary to !draw the game as quickly as possible (prior to lvl 20) so that we can start a new one and enjoy more fair game play. *EDIT (However, it is not viewed as customary to !draw a game after lvl 20, even with a DC)
"

Return to “LIHL Archive”