Need a game to be reveiwed

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crook
Armored Tree

Need a game to be reveiwed

Postby Crook » Tue May 21, 2013 6:04 am

MurkemHanks, argues repeatedly with every suggestion that is made by other 2 teammates. Does no build on lvl 13 due to this argueing, Solo sends a demon on 17 to teach us how "stupid" we are. I request unvouch, cuase theirs no reason for anyone to have to deal with this. A newb in a pub game can at least play as a team, Angry or not.

He missed send on 3 as well - no biggie that happens. But the solo send at 17 was the spoiler. Alot of people talk about the skill level of some of the guys in lihl. I beleive this guy does not qualify. Watch the game before you comment pls.
Attachments
LastReplay.w3g
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

MurkemHanks
Armored Tree

Re: Need a game to be reveiwed

Postby MurkemHanks » Tue May 21, 2013 6:28 am

cry more T_T
want a tissue?!?

matt967
Armored Tree

Postby matt967 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 am

LOL B!!!

valheru, why dont you just listen to his guidance instead of doing your own thing?

MurkemHanks
Armored Tree

Postby MurkemHanks » Tue May 21, 2013 8:26 am

Btw, i was captain of that team and chose to be solo lane

Crook
Armored Tree

Postby Crook » Tue May 21, 2013 8:27 am

why dont u watch the replay like i told u to, before putting ur 2 cents in? ty sir. i dont care how "respected" he is.. Im downed for every move i make.. If i were to play a game like this in LIHL id be unvouched in a second, and id understand exactly why i was. But these big name guys can play like crap nonstop... Miss heals NONSTOP, and nothing happens to them. Ill unvouch myself if this bullsh*t continues, so no need to wry bout me out lumbering/incoming/less leakin on u pros anymore. U can blame ur losses on something else then.

Crook
Armored Tree

Postby Crook » Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 am

lol@murkem, u chose nothing.. i told them to put u in the solo lane... and beleive me it wasnt because of ur skill.. cuase i knew very little about u before the game. I wanted some1 that i could play team with in my lane with me. And ur constant bickering about eld for 10 min before the game even started. Told me id rather lane with eld than with you. Your big ego is what everyone likes to see.. Good job missing sends, great job with the no build on 13, superb job on sending solo demon on 17, they leaked 0 to king. You are a great strategists! Why ole why did we not do everything u told us? You are a true pro of ltd, That replay prooves it right?

bit

Postby bit » Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 am

No need to continue your fight on forum. Please wait for the mod's review.

eldryan
Plague Treant

Postby eldryan » Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 am

if you look @ previous threads, the mods clearly state that it's "team", as in, there IS NO captain.

MurkemHanks
Armored Tree

Postby MurkemHanks » Tue May 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Crook wrote:Ill unvouch myself if this bullsh*t continues, so no need to wry bout me out lumbering/incoming/less leakin on u pros anymore. U can blame ur losses on something else then.

Why don't u register your peewee team for the tournament and prove it!

iightfyre
Corrupted Treant

Postby iightfyre » Tue May 21, 2013 4:50 pm

First off, as I often say, I am not going to comment on your personal pissing match. Only on the game in question

Crook wrote: I request unvouch, cuase theirs no reason for anyone to have to deal with this.

1. There is no "rule" on team play. This is your teams fault, all three of you, for not being able to be decisive enough to get a team decision. Asking for an unvouch because your entire team cannot agree is out of the question. Here is a quote from the chat logs:

(26:39 / Allied) Valheru: we all say 3 diff things
(26:40 / Allied) Valheru: ....

All three say different things. Team mistake.

I read the chat log and the only thing that I see is ALL THREE players arguing and calling each other names and threatening unvouch... Just petty squabbling. If you can't play as a team, you will lose as a team. Period.

The only way that someone can be penalized for having one bad game is if it is a deliberate team kill. I do not see evidence of this in the replay or the chat logs.

eldryan wrote:if you look @ previous threads, the mods clearly state that it's "team", as in, there IS NO captain.

This is true. The terminology has been changed in the rules and info posts originally from uakf.b. I spoke with him for clarification and the term "captain" only was referring to color and [owner] privileges. In no way does it constitute automatic control over the teams decisions.

iightfyre
Corrupted Treant

Postby iightfyre » Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 pm

My first comment did not include lvl 17.

Lvl 17 was another failed team communication imo in which MurkemHanks sent and could not convince you both to send as well. This is not a TK. This is a decision to send and failure to get the team on board. Bad team play, yes. TK, no.

Crook
Armored Tree

Postby Crook » Tue May 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Alright then, cool stuff

iightfyre
Corrupted Treant

Postby iightfyre » Tue May 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks again for your post and concerns, crook.

I'm locking this topic - case closed.

Return to “LIHL Archive”