Hello.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

Hello.

Postby elektro » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to get an impression of yours about me and me and my play.

So the question is .. U like elektro in lihl or u want him quit cause he is bad player? I dont make a poll cause i want see who and how feedbacks :)

Krocis
Treant

Re: Hello.

Postby Krocis » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Man go play and let mods decide, dont push ppl to say yes/no/idc....

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:59 pm

nice attentionwhore

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:00 pm

i laff elektro

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Dude i am under the impression that you really felt hurt by that list, so let me try explain a bit what precisely happened: You are one of the most named players we as moderation in general and i personally get the most complaints about in playin 'bad' games.Be that the truth or not, its a view that is presented to us by others.
We made this list public as a headsup because we felt it is unfair to unvouch any full member at a given time without there being drastical reasons for it, i a teamkilling on purpose super nasty behaviour etc.
This is and never was about you as a person, but just about the feedback we get, the replays we reviewed and then, yes of course, our own subjective opinion.
Let me remind you that nothing has happened yet, we just gonna have a close eye on your performance and we will not unvouch anyone without a fair shot.
This isnt a personal grudge or disrespect in any way, this could have striked and will strike in the future every member of lihl.Its a way of us to handle things here with the limited powers and time we have, its not a perfect solution, but its a fair one and you members have all the power to decide your own fate here. Play on good level and all will be fine,, nn make a deal about it constantly. I hope this post makes it a bit easier for you to understand, cause we dont want to drive away anyone from playing here or feeling crappy while doing so.
Best regards

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:13 pm

I also laff ele and need his carry

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:29 pm

I support ele. Didn´t have problems with him so far.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:49 pm

so please, the players that are complaining about me, dont be a pussy and say it loud and clear what is the problem with me and if ure better of with me leaving.

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Nigger im pretty sure many people including me never even cared about ur fucking performance but ur attitude now is just enough to give big fucking support for ur unvouch, such 7yrs old behaviors u doing now
These users thanked the author wani9311 for the post (total 2):
BoretkPanda (Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:12 pm) • Krocis (Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 pm)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:38 pm

what is the problem with my attitude ? is this because i mind what ppl here think about me ? i really want to see if i belong here or i quit gaming on lihl or whatever. wtf u go rage mode for ?

thor_god
Aura Tree

Postby thor_god » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Snowblind wrote:Dude i am under the impression that you really felt hurt by that list, so let me try explain a bit what precisely happened: You are one of the most named players we as moderation in general and i personally get the most complaints about in playin 'bad' games.Be that the truth or not, its a view that is presented to us by others.
We made this list public as a headsup because we felt it is unfair to unvouch any full member at a given time without there being drastical reasons for it, i a teamkilling on purpose super nasty behaviour etc.
This is and never was about you as a person, but just about the feedback we get, the replays we reviewed and then, yes of course, our own subjective opinion.
Let me remind you that nothing has happened yet, we just gonna have a close eye on your performance and we will not unvouch anyone without a fair shot.
This isnt a personal grudge or disrespect in any way, this could have striked and will strike in the future every member of lihl.Its a way of us to handle things here with the limited powers and time we have, its not a perfect solution, but its a fair one and you members have all the power to decide your own fate here. Play on good level and all will be fine,, nn make a deal about it constantly. I hope this post makes it a bit easier for you to understand, cause we dont want to drive away anyone from playing here or feeling crappy while doing so.
Best regards

Being one of the people named I have been trying to play extra well and keep my head down; but this update seems to clarify the mods positioning slightly more than the last mod post so I felt it may be a good time to speak out. I'm not sure of elektro's motivation behind the original post, but I think a bit more transparency would of been nice rather than suddenly being "on notice" with limited info. The lack of that has caused me some frustration and nervousness, which without speaking for him, could be where some people are coming from.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:29 pm

well some people who were ranked at above average now will suddenly TK and not listen to advice despite obvious failures. So it can be impactful both ways i guess, BLAME THE CREATOR OF THE LIST!!!!

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am

salam my elektro
I luff u bro even I like play with u cuz u have brave heart I never see u as tk …
tell me plz who did not tk ? we all do
list :o :o :o …. what list u care about , play your game enjoy your time and have funn with brothers :D

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:34 am

Being one of the people named I have been trying to play extra well and keep my head down; but this update seems to clarify the mods positioning slightly more than the last mod post so I felt it may be a good time to speak out. I'm not sure of elektro's motivation behind the original post, but I think a bit more transparency would of been nice rather than suddenly being "on notice" with limited info. The lack of that has caused me some frustration and nervousness, which without speaking for him, could be where some people are coming from.[/quote]

No problem, hit any of us moderators up and we will give you info what you can improve on. Dont forget , as i explained its a mixture of reasons, feedback we get, replays and personal opinion which of course is just our own limited opinion.
The objective way would have been to say we automatically put the elowise bottom players on notice, but we decided otherwise, future will tell if our approach here is a success or a failure.Pls give us a chance to try new things and gain experience, even it may come at the moment at a cost on your own feelings or enjoyment.
It was never our intention to stress out anybody or make you feel uncomfortable playing, but in a vouched base surrounding i guess its understandable that we need to watch out for players performing to our minimum standards to keep playing.
This, as stated is no way or form a personal attack on anybody. I personally have only like 2-3 people i do not like playing with for different reasons, i guess everybody knows i always prefeer playing with lower skilled players that i consider nice and chilled guys over playing a more skilled, but highly frustrating team.

All we are doing is our job, and that also means we step on peoples toes and i guess youll realize it simply cannot be avoided.This is a new try, so rather then feeling frustrated i hope you see the bigger picture and what we try to reach with this.If it does not work out like we hope it will, well change things again.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:06 pm

[quote]It was never our intention to stress out anybody or make you feel uncomfortable playing, but in a vouched base surrounding i guess its understandable that we need to watch out for players performing to our minimum standards to keep playing. [quote]..

Thats a hell of a insult for me :) from all players here in lihl u chose me because i might not have MINIMUM SKILL STANDARD???!!?!?

Return to “LIHL Archive”