Poll: Clogging

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Do you think clogging is an issue and should be prevented?

Yes, both forms of clogging should be prevented.
46%
Yes, only early clogging should be prevented.
3%
Yes, only race clogging should be prevented.
8%
No, it is no issue / should not (or cannot) be prevented.
44%

Total votes: 39

Nore
Treant Protector

Re: Poll: Clogging

Postby Nore » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Akitos wrote:Just played a game in LIHL after quite a while of absence and instantly regret it once I saw ppl clogging on 5... They didn't even have bad rolls from what I saw... Is that the only way you plebs can play LTD these days? L2P then, even 1,2k players can do it better. What a joke LIHL has become.

I am sure those same 1200+ players do not play clog or any other strategy better, and it's pure ignorance to come here claiming anything other than that. You are just saying this to slander the league imo, since you can't just jump into LIHL like 1200+ and start farming easily. No need for the saltiness though; try and keep comments to only productive ones when discussing something important please and thanks!
God is my strength.

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Nore wrote:
Akitos wrote:Just played a game in LIHL after quite a while of absence and instantly regret it once I saw ppl clogging on 5... They didn't even have bad rolls from what I saw... Is that the only way you plebs can play LTD these days? L2P then, even 1,2k players can do it better. What a joke LIHL has become.

I am sure those same 1200+ players do not play clog or any other strategy better, and it's pure ignorance to come here claiming anything other than that. You are just saying this to slander the league imo, since you can't just jump into LIHL like 1200+ and start farming easily. No need for the saltiness though; try and keep comments to only productive ones when discussing something important please and thanks!

I love how you had to say your shit about a discussion that has ended long ago :lol:
LTD 1 & 2 veteran | full-time streamer @twitch/akitos

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Well, it ended before I could "say my shit" :p But yeah, that comment was rly worthy of the late response.
God is my strength.

Return to “LIHL Archive”