Goodbye LIHL

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Goodbye LIHL

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Thu May 11, 2017 8:37 pm

In regard of the recent events, I think it is the best for me to simply demand a permanent unvouch. I honestly think LIHL lost his main purpose of sight. It's funny how people can be hypocritical sometimes, but that's not the point of this topic.

First of all, let me remind you what I signed for :
"ENT's Legion TD Mega In-House League (LIHL) is a vouch-based Legion TD Mega league for skilled players who want to play competitive in-house games with a fair set of rules"

I'll skip the "skilled players" part, because it is clearly not the case. I got fed up of those TKers a while ago.

Now for the "fair set of rules". Players don't respect rules and they don't even get punished when they break it, of course when they are not called KiwiLeKiller. LIHL has it's own rules, which add to the basic rules from ENT. Many players don't even respect those rules and they do not get punished. People juggle with king to stall time, people clog and abuse game mechanics, people solo send, etc. and they do not get banned nor unvouched accordingly. No, we ban elekto- for pure TK for only 3 days, and we ban Kiwi for 4 fucking days, logic at its finest. People are hypocrites.

To LIHL : Goodbye, maybe our paths will cross again, but I highly doubt.

==========================================================================================================================

Anyway, I got to admit I met some nice people in here, like Varg, Kreutertee and Magic.Potatoes, or TinSoldier, HugMeOnce and Michonne, Donki, Senpapi, Stathis and Anda, just to name those. You guys rock, keep it up!

Return to “LIHL Archive”