HealByColor

Moderator: LIHL Staff

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: HealByColor

Postby dweiler » Tue May 16, 2017 8:33 am

Kirim wrote:
Mick sort your life out.

I really would appreciate it if people won't go personal on others. Maybe you don't mean it like that but this kind of posts create an atmosphere that people don't want to post because people go personal on you when you don't agree with them.

For the rest of your post, I said I think majority vote would be better but if the rules say 85% or more there is not much I can do about it ;)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue May 16, 2017 11:02 am

@mick first of all, i wanna point out that i am in for give him another chance. Once this is clear, i really think we should not make exceptions to the current policies. If its stated that he needs 85% so be it, doing an exception would only create more drama... who can have and who cannot have an exception is something totally subjective and for sure will generate biased accusations on mods.

For sure we could try to change the policy and make it softer... But as long as its there i think we should follow it.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
dweiler (Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Tue May 16, 2017 11:18 am

FadingSuns wrote:@mick first of all, i wanna point out that i am in for give him another chance. Once this is clear, i really think we should not make exceptions to the current policies. If its stated that he needs 85% so be it, doing an exception would only create more drama... who can have and who cannot have an exception is something totally subjective and for sure will generate biased accusations on mods.

For sure we could try to change the policy and make it softer... But as long as its there i think we should follow it.

I Think the rule is the Problem because its just not Realistic. Show me someone (who isnt tariq) who would Get 85% o.o

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue May 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Also, what happens to everyone who doesn't vote? They are not actively endorsing HBC's request, but they are also not speaking out against it. I am pretty sure everyone who is against it will let their vote be known, but everyone who doesn't care, is fine with him joining but doesn't feel the need to particularly say 'yes' is not taken into account.

For example now, 16 people have spoken out against HealbyColor out of the 115 people playing in a season. That is 10% who say they don't want HBC back in the league. Or if you want to make it the really active players, 16 out of 75 who played so far this season is 21% speaking out against, 79% not.

I am fine with it if they don't count, but you should keep in mind that the 85% will be inflated even more, because there is probably a way bigger proportion in the people who don't vote who does not mind/care or is fine with him coming back, so in reality you must probably have a group of 95% or more who doesn't mind him coming back before you can reach the 85% yes-votes.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Tue May 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Please only post if you having something relevant to add.
God is my strength.

cutelittleshoe
Resource Storage

Postby cutelittleshoe » Tue May 16, 2017 12:57 pm

I vote yes
What he did happened long time ago. People can change and I think he know if he screw up this time hes out for good.
Give the man a new chance
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
These users thanked the author cutelittleshoe for the post:
dweiler (Tue May 16, 2017 12:57 pm)
MIEZZZZZZ!!!!

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue May 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Keep in mind the 85% yes post is just a guideline and not a 100% explicit rule. So don't nail us down on that :p
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue May 16, 2017 2:49 pm

MH'ers who are annoying and dumb should never be allowed back. HBC is neither of those things so i !support :)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue May 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Spoiler!
TinSoldier wrote:MH'ers who are annoying and dumb should never be allowed back. HBC is neither of those things so i !support :)

should we count this vote? didnt i read yesterday "i wont play lihl ever again" from u?

tktin we need someone who can rely on my carry with the eyes closed and ur best candidate (due to ur low skill). Could u just come back lihl or stop spamming?

ACED

Ps: sorry @Nore it might be a irrelevant comment for this topic but i felt i had to say it ;)
Last edited by FadingSuns on Tue May 16, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Id like to change my vote to yes. I am still not sure this is the right move but i do not want to be the deathnail on his application. I gave it some good thought, and he tried everything humanly possible to come back in a fair and square way. He might have lost his right to be a trustworthy guy from the start, but im willing to give him a chance by babysteps to regain our trust.If this creates more drama in the community cant we just deny him based on the greater good? ID like to give him the benefit of a doubt one last time and rather give him a fair shot then condemning him for 3 year old stuff for the future. This is just my gutfealing, my brain still says no thx, but i wanna do in this case what i would like to be done for myself if i was in his situation( even so it ofc is his own fault). IMO, give him a fair shot and if he brings trouble deny him again. Could you live with that @Healbycolor ?

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Tue May 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Snowblind wrote:Id like to change my vote to yes. I am still not sure this is the right move but i do not want to be the deathnail on his application. I gave it some good thought, and he tried everything humanly possible to come back in a fair and square way. He might have lost his right to be a trustworthy guy from the start, but im willing to give him a chance by babysteps to regain our trust.If this creates more drama in the community cant we just deny him based on the greater good? ID like to give him the benefit of a doubt one last time and rather give him a fair shot then condemning him for 3 year old stuff for the future. This is just my gutfealing, my brain still says no thx, but i wanna do in this case what i would like to be done for myself if i was in his situation( even so it ofc is his own fault). IMO, give him a fair shot and if he brings trouble deny him again. Could you live with that @Healbycolor ?

Yes thank you my friend

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue May 16, 2017 6:47 pm

SingAboutMe wrote:well i have no problem with second chance in general but i dont think you would have fun at all even if we would vouch you, since as many mentioned before, there will be alot suspicion. Another big problem i see is that if you pass the ss test it doesnt mean 100% you dont mh.
I dont mind giving you a trial, but from your perspective i dont think you would really enjoy playing.

HazarDous wrote:You may elaborate your response, but please keep your vote clear (yes or no).

If you want to cast a vote, make it explicit.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue May 16, 2017 8:36 pm

well we some middle way wont be bad imo. we should trial him for 2 weeks like a new player, if he behave and good play and all friends, then let him in, if he troblemaker noob or drama create like armed say just deny his trial and fuck it. maybe a poll about it ?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue May 16, 2017 8:48 pm

I thought about that aswell, maybe put him on permanent trial or smth or if he gets a shot to play maybe make a vote after he had some time to reintegrate if you still want him gone. Seems to me if lots of guys dont want him here will not come back as he stated, so maybe give him some time to resocialize and make an impression and then maybe get a different view on him. As i said, maybe babysteps

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Tue May 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Maybe we could think about some special tasks for people who want to be revouched after a "mistake" in generall. So we could add a rule for player like hbc, gog or somebody else. For example analyse 10 replays from vouche request (only works if we think the player is skill wise ok), or make a lihl-youtube introduktion rule about lihl or some specific rule.

Return to “LIHL Archive”