HealByColor

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

Re: HealByColor

Postby elektro » Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 pm

i dont get why so much drama about this. like one here said, even a convicted gets another shot after being encarcerated a while. i dont mind playing vs him or with him, he is a nice guy and so much struggle to get back in, trust me is not for cheating again.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sat May 13, 2017 8:54 pm

tbh i never saw him calling a game back then.

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Postby AvadaKedavra » Sat May 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Seems like he really wants to get in. !support

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Sat May 13, 2017 11:27 pm

!Support but u gotta be awared that ppl will find and kill u if u mh again

FQ-CoM
Armored Tree

Postby FQ-CoM » Sun May 14, 2017 2:48 am

Lol nope.
Bob is mine - Touch him and you die!

/FQ

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sun May 14, 2017 7:59 am

Pinkyyyyy wrote:!Support but u gotta be awared that ppl will find and kill u if u mh again

Lol, didn't you just request perma unvouch for yourself like a day ago? Is that your evil master plan, leave lihl, but as last order of business support former mhers to be revouched?

Lol this is really funny, this league is destroying itself. Why do we even allow all this?

But that aside, you guys really think vouching someone like HBC in times like these is a smart thing? We already tear ourselves up on any given occasion and now wanna add a highly controversial player, when 50% of the league is against him? This will cause more drama, more people dodging, more toxicity, more inactivity.

We should really think hard and ask ourselves if we're willing to risk all this just to allow one individual, who blew his first chance big time, to be part of lihl again?

I didn't know HBC, but objectively speaking my answer is still no.

Just my two cents.
These users thanked the author Kreutertee for the post:
ArMeDaNdDeAdLy (Sun May 14, 2017 11:19 am)

broud3r
ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Sun May 14, 2017 9:36 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_o ... odigal_Son
you really wanna rebel against the Bible?
pluck up some courage
These users thanked the author broud3r for the post:
Nore (Sun May 14, 2017 2:25 pm)

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sun May 14, 2017 11:21 am

To all those who claim about second chances better read the facts that hazardous posted.Its not a second chance but way more.Hbc great asset in drama creating maphacking and misleading.
These users thanked the author ArMeDaNdDeAdLy for the post:
Psyclone (Sun May 14, 2017 12:33 pm)

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Sun May 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Forgiving is much harder then assuming the person will never change so I can understand why a lot don't forgive its how society is naturally. That's why people elect officials to put laws in place that supersede society's thought process. If the question at hand is can we trust Me (HealByColor) and I offer to send a screen shot to any player per-request after the game has been played out. The ss would be done in game paused or unpaused your request the reason for after the game is so the game can be continued also so you cant see my towers. I don't see how any player depending on past or not can be most open and trustworthy then that.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun May 14, 2017 12:38 pm

I totally agree with what Kreuter said. A player who caused that much drama in the past, who provokes and polarizes the community with his application in the present and if he gets accepted certainly also in the future is a harm to the community, regardless of the stuff he says now. Rather give the chance to new players with a white sheet who actually deserve to play here.

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Sun May 14, 2017 5:25 pm

HealByColor wrote:Forgiving is much harder then assuming the person will never change so I can understand why a lot don't forgive its how society is naturally. That's why people elect officials to put laws in place that supersede society's thought process. If the question at hand is can we trust Me (HealByColor) and I offer to send a screen shot to any player per-request after the game has been played out. The ss would be done in game paused or unpaused your request the reason for after the game is so the game can be continued also so you cant see my towers. I don't see how any player depending on past or not can be most open and trustworthy then that.

Yeah.. not our problem, to much hassle and you didnt rob some random stranger cos you had no money or some shit. you actively cheated to fuck over your friends in a tight knit league.

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Sun May 14, 2017 5:53 pm

no support - once u Mh u shouldnt be allowed to play lihl.

Ent np but not lihl

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Sun May 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Kirim wrote:
HealByColor wrote:Forgiving is much harder then assuming the person will never change so I can understand why a lot don't forgive its how society is naturally. That's why people elect officials to put laws in place that supersede society's thought process. If the question at hand is can we trust Me (HealByColor) and I offer to send a screen shot to any player per-request after the game has been played out. The ss would be done in game paused or unpaused your request the reason for after the game is so the game can be continued also so you cant see my towers. I don't see how any player depending on past or not can be most open and trustworthy then that.

Yeah.. not our problem, to much hassle and you didnt rob some random stranger cos you had no money or some shit. you actively cheated to fuck over your friends in a tight knit league.

would be virtually no hassle you ask for a ss i take one send it to you on forum like a 2 minute thing on my end how ever long it would take you to ask.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun May 14, 2017 8:32 pm

well voting is voting, thats democracy. tha side that doesnt agree with the result of the vote should not create more drama and let it be. tbh some of us should learn how to forget mistakes and be nicer persons. everyone in this league didnt expected more than 7 8 months ban penalty for HBC. still he served 2-3 years..

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Well, I think by the end there will need to be at least 70% of the votes in favor of his return before we even consider checking his application for skill ect..

At this time it is well below that, so unfortunately I would not get your hopes up too much HBC. We will end the voting sometime this coming week, so for anyone who has not voted and wants to, now's the time to do so.
God is my strength.

Return to “LIHL Archive”