Unvouch me

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Unvouch me

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi 93fly here. I request Unvouch for me. I dont want to belong to this league anymore. I just cant enjoy it anymore. Every single game there is pure toxicity, flame and resulting tk. Its on and point now that i personally cant handle anymore. I know myself that i am Not the easiest Person to handle with too and i acted negative in the past too, but i tried my best to Work on it in the last weeks. I Want to say sry to everyone that was ever in my Team and that i took the fun of the game by being negative or by Flaming. I want to sweep all beef with this. If this league calms down i would enjoy it again, but it doesnt seem like it (Ace's post described it very well, but it did not change anything -> no blame on Ace, i love him that He did Post it, He doesnt have influence on it, like everyone of us has as an individual). I love u all as Persons, bye!

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Re: Unvouch me

Postby Escaflowne » Thu May 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Sad to hear Fly, but I also agree. I have also pondered the possibility of leaving, but I'm addicted lol. It's just pure toxic here nowadays, I have even flamed (sure it was Lord-Miles, but still). I dunno, we really need to work on the attitude here, like Ace said. Otherwise more people will leave, myself included.
Last edited by Escaflowne on Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Escaflowne for the post:
Pinkyyyyy (Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 pm)

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu May 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Escaflowne wrote:Sad to hear Fly, but I also agree. I have also pondered the possibility of leaving, but I'm addicted lol. It's just pure toxic here nowadays, I have even flamed (sure it was Lord-Miles, but still). I dunno, we really need to work on the attitude here, like Ace said. Otherwise more people will leave, myself included.

It would be good if you stop to mention my name everywhere please.
Good luck fly , that is being sad you want to leave league.
Last edited by Lord-Miles on Thu May 11, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu May 11, 2017 10:05 pm

fly junge, wir lieben dich, küsschen aufs nüsschen

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu May 11, 2017 10:54 pm

We stopped unvouching people upon request, since many would just reapply a couple weeks later so.. denied.

If you don't wanna play, then don't, but you will remain vouched until you reach a certain level of inactivity. Maybe just play lobbies you are comfortable with?

I suggest you take a little break and see how you feel about it later. Best of luck!
God is my strength.

Return to “LIHL Archive”