Unvouching Non-Discord Players?

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Unvouching Non-Discord Players?

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm

HazarDous wrote:I started and will continue unvouching players who refuse to join us on discord.

So far brave and rolders have been unvouched.

If you get unvouched and find the desire to play lihl again, then you may re-apply once you have a discord acc.

So, we are at this point, where LIHL is already dying because of many reasons, not only Discord, and we unvouch the few players that were actually still active? Seems very contradictory to me. Also, I really do not agree with this whole unvouch thing. I doubt that in 8 minutes (11:27 to 11:35) you actually asked the actual LIHL moderators what they were thinking of it.
Spoiler!
Lord-Miles - Today at 11:27
rolder want to play also but he dont have discord
bravve too
he refuse discord

Spoiler!
Hazardous - Today at 11:35
Brave and Rolders unvouched
will keep unvouching players who stubbornly refuse to join discord

HazarDous took the initiative, on his own, to unvouch 2 players without any notice, just because Lord-Miles said that they both refuse to join Discord?

Good TK.

Anyway, mark my words, if this is how you guys are doing things, then :
I AM STUBBORNLY REFUSING TO USE DISCORD.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Krayyzie
Treant

Re: Unvouching Non-Discord Players?

Postby Krayyzie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:36 pm

:) Oh, I love the fact that its one of the most toxic players in lihl history who started it, congrats miles.
These users thanked the author Krayyzie for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm)

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Well i didn't said that coz i wanna make Rolders and Brave unvouched just noticed they were at channel lihl wanted to play but refused to join discord , i am also not agree to unvouch peoples for not joining at discord and think that discord is a bad idea coz 50% of players dont like to join there for some reason.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Why did you involve miles in this?

The decision was taken solely by me, and it was not taken today. I observed last thursday that it was detrimental to the league to keep players who obviously refuse to join discord in the league. It caused situations where discord players had to waste time convincing them to join, waste time starting 2s and swap in, etc. That is when I decided to put some stricter rules in place to ensure that everyone realizes what should already be obvious: discord account isn't a choice, it is mandatory to every lihl player.

As for today's two unvouches, I asked both players multiple times to join discord to play LIHL, but the responses I got were either ignore, or "don't want to sign on discord, rather play 1200". Both players were actively talking in the channel while waiting for 1200 lobby.

And no, miles had nothing to do with this.

Krayyzie
Treant

Postby Krayyzie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Wanted to play? I havent played lihl for like 8 days because I wanted a break from people like you.
However, Im quite sure there´s been several people barely playing like for 5 seasons. So I guess a random unvouch is fine :) Its just another way of proving the Lihl status.
Jackass moves by moderators, and then defend cheaters and toxic players. And then you wonder why there´s no big activity in lihl

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 pm

You played 3 days ago, brave... and I'm sorry you see me as a "jackass" despite arguing to me that you love playing with me because I am "more relax than most lihl players" literally 1 week ago.

Anyway, can either waste time playing victims, or you can take 2 minutes to make discord account and play LIHL.

Discord account isn't optional, it is conditional to being in the league. Refusing to make a discord account while waiting for others to start games and then joining lobbies is a lack of respect for the rest of the league and a huge waste of time. Hence the unvouch.

Refer to my announcement on how to join discord.

Krayyzie
Treant

Postby Krayyzie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:54 pm

8 days since last game, get ur facts right.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 pm

This is a joke. No offense, but who made you boss of lihl haza? A while ago you went throught "proper" application process, and now you're owning lihl and unvouch player?

Just because you co-run ent, doesn't mean you can force any kinda shit you want on this community.
That's pure bullshit.
Last edited by Kreutertee on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Krayyzie wrote:8 days since last game, get ur facts right.

Well... sorry, you observed a game 3 days ago then*. I stand corrected. Still waiting for you to make a discord account.

I am not fan of useless QQ, so I'll process (and lock) this. My position is clear: make discord account if you want to play LIHL. Too much time has been wasted already.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm

well i can understand both sides but i feel this getting a little out of control.

Yes some people seem to dislike discord and its not perfectly working yet but thats ok im sure it will be fine soon.

People have to understand that battle.net bots are no solution at the moment and i doub those who dodge discord wanna pay for the cd keys everytime the bots get banned and do the work to bring them back.

But I also think Hazardous, you cannot just decide on ur own who to unvouch. Officially ur not even a lihlmod, dont get me wrong we all appretiate ur work ur doing to keep this site/league alive. It may sound ironic from me, but we need rules here and unvouching people without beeing official lihl-mod seems not right to me.

The better solution would be to make a deadline of for example 2 weeks, till then everyone has to sign at discord (it takes 1min and has no disatvantage for any of you") if you dont have it till then you get unvouched.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:03 pm

SingAboutMe wrote:The better solution would be to make a deadline of for example 2 weeks, till then everyone has to sign at discord (it takes 1min and has no disatvantage for any of you") if you dont have it till then you get unvouched.

Fair enough. Deadline is July the first, will announce on the announcement topic, too. Again, I'm sorry if I hurt some feelings, but this isn't about me unvouching for fun. Those who refuse to have discord account or use it means they refuse to play LIHL. Plain and simple. Where things might have gotten a little messy is the communication between rolder, brave, and myself.

Return to “LIHL Archive”